Seeking for a friends in Zurich

Hello, my name is Julia. I came to Zurich from Moscow. The main goal for now ' to search new friends among expats or local people. I am a journalist, 25 years old. Will be happy to meet here easy going girls for going out together and exploring night life of Zurich.

Hi Julia and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Zurich forum for better visibility.;)

Harmonie.

Hello Julia !

I'm Matt and I come from Paris, France. I'm 26. I've been here for 2 months now and like meeting new people, discovering new places in the city, as well as traveling all over Switzerland ! feel free to contact me.

Matt

Hello Julia (and Matt)!
I'm Spethy, I'm 23, and I'm moving to Zürich in September. It'd be lovely to meet up and explore the city with you. :)
Spethy

Hi Julia, I m Tatiana . I m 26 .. live in Switzerland and love this country so much! Hope to hear from you;)

greetings...yeah we could have some exploring in city..i wish i have free time..always working..

Hello Julia, I am from Venezuela and I am in Baden I would like to meet some new people, I come to CH a lot, hope to hear from you girls and boys and maybe meet up. Greetings.

Hi Julia,

If you are still here, then you have been for a while.
I have posted a new topic - "Rock and beer"

What I would really enjoy, would be if I find some people to go in the moutaines at the weekends(if you have experiance with nice places to visit here, would be great).
Other activities are good too, I just need something interesting to do arownd here.

Looking forward for reply from you.
Regards,
Ivo