DIGRESSION THREAD!!

Personal leg humping?!?! Wow TTL thats a new hight

Woohoo page 6!!

Delete some posts, and that will change Loopy Louis ;)

Dave ... do we really need to go there :unsure

Deleting a couple of posts might bring me on top of page.. he he.. :P
Well, I can do anything for it. But I'm gonna ask someone else to do it for me :D

shy_star wrote:

are we just putting really big pictures on so that it can make it to page 6? lol.

LOL!

Seems like it worked, too .. for LoopyLou :mad:

Dave you will pay one day ...

Previous joke with some old friends has made me love you Dave, your name has so much meaning to me Ha Ha but you will pay some day

LoopyLou87 wrote:

me love you Dave

:blink:

LoopyLou87 wrote:

Dave you will pay one day ...

Previous joke with some old friends has made me love you Dave, your name has so much meaning to me Ha Ha but you will pay some day

Are you claiming royalties for my name ??

Alliecat wrote:
LoopyLou87 wrote:

me love you Dave

:blink:

I'm sure I din't do anything like that. :mad:

Ah yes - now that you mention it I am yes ... Originally I thought I would just share a useless piece of information with you all which stems from a dancing horse called Dave... but now royalties sound much better

Do we have a lawyer in house ?? Someone who specializes in International Trade marks, Intellectual Property rights..

Alliecat wrote:

like what?

I did not dance like any Horse :P

Are you sure?

LoopyLou87 wrote:

Are you sure?

Yeah.. that remains to be seen ;)

Alliecat wrote:

Okay, this is my first digression.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I positively-absolutely indisputedly HATE it when some new person PM's me and it's a cut/paste of what they wrote in their profile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you feel that you *must* intrude into my private space, at least say something original!!! and witty would be helpful, too :lol:

Whats if i will send my Resume for introduction hahah

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Okay, this is my first digression.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I positively-absolutely indisputedly HATE it when some new person PM's me and it's a cut/paste of what they wrote in their profile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you feel that you *must* intrude into my private space, at least say something original!!! and witty would be helpful, too :lol:

If your resume is witty and original, sure, send it! :D

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

If your resume is witty and original, sure, send it! :D

to make it witty i must find a nice sample from google :p

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Actually, I've read a funny one online--I'm not sure if it was for real or what :lol:  YOU decide!

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/526574_356803331030059_100001011862938_1008674_1075389062_n.jpg

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Actually, I've read a funny one online--I'm not sure if it was for real or what :lol:  YOU decide!

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- … 9062_n.jpg

Lmfao this is is the best indeed and he/she will get job under your supervision for sure 100% :up:

Who's finger is that :o lol

It's not MY finger :lol: and this wasn't sent to me! It's just something I saw online and found to be very funny (esp. since CV's/cover letters usually aren't!).

yea but this one is epic :D shared.....Courtesy FB

Talking of resumes, have a look at this one. Its an old one, but very funny..

http://redstarresume.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/mcdonaldsjobapplication.jpg

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Talking of resumes, have a look at this one. Its an old one, but very funny..

http://redstarresume.files.wordpress.co … cation.jpg

:top: rofl

Oops...another 'Aries'? :rolleyes::)

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Oops...another 'Aries'? :rolleyes::)

Another? Who's been there before ?

Ah! you missed it Dave :lol: well,I'm an Aries too.

This word 'SEX' reminds me of one single joke all the time:

One small boy sitting beside his busy dad, asked: "Hey dad, what is sex?"
Dad got baffled on the question. Then he thought that kids were then pretty smart & knowledgeable; so no harm in telling him about the entire thing. He kept on telling and the boy listenting attentively.

One final question came up: "But Dad, how do I put all that bulk of info in this small box right here on this form"...

:lol:

---
It must be internationally agreed somehow that this word (sex) will not be used in the forms; use 'Gender' in stead ;)

dont wanna go to work today

Alliecat wrote:
LoopyLou87 wrote:
Abu_Adel wrote:

For Once I am not going to be Off topic :

I am just frustrated by the paperwork for KSA visa application documents... Ahhhh :mad::mad::mad:

Especially when you discover a new other paper to provide which needs other papers ! just few weeks before the big jump in the Magic Kingdom.

I really want to CRY !!

Your life will revolve around paper work that needs paperwork to get paperwork. Have a good cry now - it's better sooner rather than later ;)

Yeah.. when I was doing the paperwork to come here, I was just 'playing along' never expecting it to really work out because it seemed never-ending lol

I got my Visaaaaaa ! :proud

After 03 months of paperwork !

On board in 02 weeks inshallah :D

Abu_Adel wrote:

There's an old proverb for that:  from the frying pan into the fire!!

Abu_Adel wrote:

I got my Visaaaaaa ! :proud

Good luck Abu. I'm still waiting for the consultant to return my passport. :mad:

Guess who?

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/229928/dancing_horse.gif

DAVE!!!!!

And whats really creepy is that that head is what the original 'Dancing Dave' actually looked like :lol:

LoopyLou87 wrote:

DAVE!!!!!

And whats really creepy is that that head is what the original 'Dancing Dave' actually looked like :lol:

:lol: Poor Dave.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Oh, he loves the attention! Don't ya, Davie?? :cheers:

I cannot guess if he keeps dancing :rolleyes: Its been an hour, and he doesn't stop dancing. Need to get a closer look at his face to guess the name :P

LoopyLou87 wrote:

DAVE!!!!!

Who is Dancing Dave ? Why do you love him so much ? :o:o
Tell us the full story .. :blink:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
LoopyLou87 wrote:

DAVE!!!!!

Oh ok. Now I know that Dancing Dave was some poor lad. :P

Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Oh, he loves the attention! Don't ya, Davie?? :cheers:

I'm lovin' it :D
http://lukepraterswordsalad.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/im-lovin-it-fat-ronald-cartoon.jpg