One Day On Earth feature documentary - Global screening in Casablanca

I am organising the One Day On Earth feature documentary screening in Morocco and would like to invite you (and family)  to watch and take part in this unique and truly global experience to celebrate Earth Day.

ONE DAY ON EARTH produced the film in partnership with the United Nations, more than 60 non profit organizations, and a growing online community  of over 19,000 filmmakers, both experienced and amateur.  Filmed across the world on 10/10/10, by ONE DAY ON EARTH community, including over 95 UN Country Offices, it captures both the joys and the struggles of everyday life. The film pulls from the resulting 3,000 hours of footage and is accompanied by the music of Paul Simon, Fela Kuti, Tinariwen, Sigur Ross, Beirut, Cut Chemist and others.

Our Morocco screening is one of over 200 screenings happening in 160+ countries including a the flagship screening event at the UN General Assembly in New York city.
With the support of the Casablanca American School  we will be hosting the screening at the CAS auditorium on Monday 23rd April at 7.00pm

onedayonearth.org/screening

If you know of others who would be interested in watching the film feel free to share this email with them. Those who are not members of the CAS community are requested to contact me as I will need to provide a list of “outside” attendees for security purposes.

Hi johnphot!

Could you please post in Casablanca classifieds under the activities section?

Thanks
Armand

i will share it with all my list contacts on Gmail.
See there:)