Dog sitter needed

Hi all

We are moving to HCMC on 02.05 and the company that I will work for has arranged for us in the beginning hotel accommodation until we choose an apartment where we will stay. As we are moving in 'for stay', there will be four of us; me, my wife, our daughter and the reason for this thread; Iwana - our 1.5y old Russian Toy Terrier (she looks like the dog in the link: http://www.russkiytoy.de/dogs/Image_6159-copy.jpg )
It came as somewhat a surprise, that somewhere around 99% of HCMC hotels do not accept any pets and the company policy is that we will stay in a specific category hotel. There are lower class of hotels farther away from D1, that are pet friendly but as written higher; this is an issue for the company. I'm trying to get approval to go down on the category but I'm not sure I will get it, so I'm now urgently looking for a plan B.
Is there anyone living in D1 (close to Ben Thanh if possible) that would be willing to take care of our dog through nights for a gratification? Needless to say this person should be responsible and know small dogs from the past etc.
Any help and advice very welcome!
Very best,
Tommi

Hello ToPir,

if all strings break, I can help. It is however not in Saigon (some 10-12 hours bus/train ride) away. PM me, if and when needed.
I do have a few dogs to, which surely like visitors.

Hi

Thanks for willingness, but the distance is way to far. My wife will want to meet Iwana and to take for the day every day, so...
Thanks again!
Tommi

Hi,

I am a dog lover and I am living in dist 8 which is closely to dist 1.

Before I have one mother dog and 4 puppies and I take care of them for 3 years.

Now I dont have any dogs in my house so I think I can take care of your dog. And it is free of charge :)

If you need any information, pls let me know.

Regards.

Zoe Huynh

Hello all

Just to inform that we changed the hotel to a pet friendly so for now there is no need for a dog sitter, but thank you all who here and in private messages declared their willingness to help. Happy to see there are good people around :)

Best
Tommi