Need info regarding ALaRI,Switzerland

Hi,
I am planning to apply for MSc course(2 years) at Advanced Learning and Research Institute,Switzerland with specialization in Embedded systems.
I need some info and statistics regarding the internship and post-MS job prospects for international students.

Thanks for any inputs you give.

Hi rajbxe789,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Switzerland forum for better visibility.

You may want to submit your CV in the Jobs in Switzerland section.

I wish you good luck,
Christine

Hi

Nice to hear that you want to study in Switzerland.

The industry, some high ranking scientists of the ETH and the IT workers organisation are warning of a shortage in highly skilled IT professionals for years. Unfortunately I can only give you some sources in German.

20min.ch/finance/news/story/11139770
tagesanzeiger.ch/digital/computer/Ohne-Informatik-keine-Forschung--/story/18514903
.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/de/index/themen/16/04/key/approche_globale.set.306.html

Keeping the current state of the global economy in mind, it is hard to predict your future prospects in this sector in the Swiss market. But I personally think they will be as good as ever. Although I think the field for IT professionals in the Italian speaking part of Switzerland will be limited. There will be way more jobs available in the French and German speaking parts of Switzerland.

I hope I could give you some inputs.

Regards, Manuel