Hiiiiiiii

just moved to saudi arabia (Jeddah), and finding it hard to find anyone with similar interests. I like partying, but know theres none of that here. but yeah, anyone got tips, advice or knows of fun things to do in jeddah please respond to this post or message me :) Will be highly appreciated :)4

Um are you nuts?!?! Nothing but partying here. Hope you get some contacts soon - everyone I know come out of Jeddah have said it's way more sociable than Riyadh

Welcome to EB and KSA.

Well the first thing you need to party is a company of course :)
Stay connected, people will get you fast.

Louise.Welge wrote:

Um are you nuts?!?! Nothing but partying here. Hope you get some contacts soon - everyone I know come out of Jeddah have said it's way more sociable than Riyadh

are you serious or being sarcastic? if you are being serious, that is a little bit refreshing to know eh

Philipinos have big parties every week in Obhur with bands, booze and food.   Need to get yourself a Phillipino girlfriend as its couples only.  Local joke is if you are looking for a Phillipino girl drive 200 km/h and slam into a wall.   If you survive you will surely meet a lot of them at the hospital.     

US consulate most weekends have events except in summer.  Italian club many cultural events (music and movies).  German Consulate also.

If you are American join American Businessmen of Jeddah Group and start making connections.  If interested I can be your sponsor.  If you live in a compound get friendly with some of the local US servicemen.  They know about all the parties at the consulate and at their club in Sierra.  I stopped attending as I am much older than the groups that usually arrive at these events and I no longer drink very much. 

If you just need a friend to have a cofee respond to me and I will give you my cell number.  I am meeting an american here on business from NY for coffee tonight at Star Avenue Mall.  You are welcome to join us.   He is also inviting a recent arrival from Florida. 

If you speak Spanish there is a large group of Spaniards that is just starting to arrive they will be around 300 by the time the invasion is completed.  They say they are here to build the Mekkah Madinah High Speed Railroad but I do not believe them.  I think this is a new Crusade.  They meet once every  week for diner but it is all in Spanish.

n

DarionBlackdiamond wrote:
Louise.Welge wrote:

are you serious or being sarcastic? if you are being serious, that is a little bit refreshing to know eh

Oh by the way I have a very good American Jamaican friend in Riyadh and he had a ball while he was here and still does in Riyadh.   

Alon Injed wrote:

Philipinos have big parties every week in Obhur with bands, booze and food.   Need to get yourself a Phillipino girlfriend as its couples only.  Local joke is if you are looking for a Phillipino girl drive 200 km/h and slam into a wall.   If you survive you will surely meet a lot of them at the hospital.     

US consulate most weekends have events except in summer.  Italian club many cultural events (music and movies).  German Consulate also.

If you are American join American Businessmen of Jeddah Group and start making connections.  If interested I can be your sponsor.  If you live in a compound get friendly with some of the local US servicemen.  They know about all the parties at the consulate and at their club in Sierra.  I stopped attending as I am much older than the groups that usually arrive at these events and I no longer drink very much. 

If you just need a friend to have a cofee respond to me and I will give you my cell number.  I am meeting an american here on business from NY for coffee tonight at Star Avenue Mall.  You are welcome to join us.   He is also inviting a recent arrival from Florida. 

If you speak Spanish there is a large group of Spaniards that is just starting to arrive they will be around 300 by the time the invasion is completed.  They say they are here to build the Mekkah Madinah High Speed Railroad but I do not believe them.  I think this is a new Crusade.  They meet once every  week for diner but it is all in Spanish.

n

Louise.Welge wrote:

Alon Injed wrote:

thanks for the reply.. i will look into that. and no i am not american, i am south african-jamaican. oh and just to let you, i just found out that there will be a party at the south african embassy on the 26th if im not mistaken

See if yee seeks yee shall find.  Have fun.

Alon Injed wrote:

thanks for the reply.. i will look into that. and no i am not american, i am south african-jamaican. oh and just to let you, i just found out that there will be a party at the south african embassy on the 26th if im not mistaken

Most of the people who attend the parties at the USA consulate are not from the USA.   You just need a friend from the USA to invite you as their guest.

Alon Injed wrote:

See if yee seeks yee shall find.  Have fun.

Alon Injed wrote: