Looking for friendship in BAKU

I am from Karachi, Pakistan. Looking for building a strong friendship network in BAKU. Would like to know more about BAKU and really looking for a good friends.

BALIGH MANSURI

Hi BALIGH MANSURI and welcome to Expat.com!

A longer introduction maybe? ;)

Francesca

cheers mate, how are you?

Hello BALIGH MANSURI.
I live in Baku and is open for friends. What you interests, what to you to tell about Baku?

Hai All,

Let me introduce myself...my name is Ami Gallacher...me and my husband, Willie Gallacher are just move a week ago to Baku...well...I'm from Indonesian - Balinese while my husband is Scottish...

After a week here and been sightseeing around Baku City..well...maybe around Fountain Square...and Park Bulvar....I like with this city...cos so clean...so much park and fountain square instead of malls (since in my hometown...Jakarta...everything is high-rise building and malls everywhere)...and have a big pedestrian space without worried that there is a motorcycle running at pedestrian side...hehehe...so yeah...starting like the city...hehhe...

And since my husband working all the day in the office..so..I think if I could make some friends around...instead only staying at home all day...watching TV...hehehe...so yeah...cos I think it will be so useful to have a lots of friends so I can always have a new knowledge...or get the update any news...

For sure...since I'm woman...of course...I like shopping hehehe...but my other things that I like is...watching a movie...listening music...and dancing...hang out...or etc...hehehe....

Oki doki...that's all about me...hope can have a new friends soon..heheh

Have a great day all

cheers,

- AG -

HI Ami,

Selamat Datang ke Baku.
Apa khabar?

Hi Kelvin Chong!

As this is the anglopone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand