Friendship

I've recently returned to Ukraine and am looking for friends. I'm planning to relocate to Kiev in July. It would be fascinating to share diverse experiences, discuss various intellectual topics and so on. I've never had a foreign friend in Ukraine, so I am kinda curious what is the general opinion like. Drop me a line if you feel like to talk!

Hi and welcome to the forum snow_leopard!

Hope you will make some nice contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Many thanks, Armand!

Hi Saule 87,
My girlfriend and  I would be glad to show you the city. I  could also take a few more friends english speaking friends with us. PM me if interested.

Hi,
My name is Ricardo, I will be in Kiev in August 2012 and would like to make some friends, preferably that can speak English.
It will be fun, to discover such a wonderful city and meet new people.
Please contact me if interested.
Thanks!!!

I will sure contact you when I am in Kiev. See you soon :)

Hello Snow Leopard i would like to meet with you and meet new friends in Kiev who can speak in English :)) i am here for 4 months now :)) so you are welcome anytime to write me here is my contacts
0988 565 233
[email protected]

Hello there.

I am Kiev local 22 y/o  but native speaker in English (lived in US for a looong time).

I am professional interpreter (UCLA grad) & would gladly help you with travel arrangements and local assistance. If interested contact me.

Lisa-
323-325-1961