Close

Driving license - exams in English

yes..its available still

Is it possible to help me about driving license

what type of help you want..

Hi Everyone, does someone still possess the book in English?

Hi, I just want to share my experience on getting a Belgian driver's license. There were so many hurdles into it so I thought it would be worthwhile to share with you.

Exchanging the national license (Philippines) with a Belgian one: unsuccessful as my license expired while waiting for my Belgian ID which took almost 3 months!

Passing the theoretical exam:
1st try: unsuccessful - I bought the popular driving book everyone is discussing here but I didn't prepare myself well. I did not answer all questions nor checked the online site.  And during the exam day, the system bothered me a lot. I did not research how the exam would be translated, should have had gone to this forum earlier. I had expected that the screen will be in English...but no, one person read the question to everyone -- screen was in French. By the time he finished reading or translating, you are done. The extra minutes will be of no use to review your answer not unless it is just a "Oui" or "Non".

2nd try: successful
Studied the book well, answered all the 500 questions plus online questions. It helped that I was already familiar with the exam system, the second try was very easy. I think even just the online questions would be enough as it really mimics the scenario, there is a timer etc.

Practical exam: Successful
Attending a driving school was not required and also there was no need for a temporary or provisional license since I already have a national license which I have held for 3 years. But I still enrolled myself in a driving school. I know that practical exams in Brussels would be difficult and also I didn't really drive after I got my driving license. I left for Japan where transportation was good.

I enrolled at CEPICAM, they are really good! Prepared me well for the exam and arranged everything for me including the translator. The teachers could speak English. They took me to the exam streets and roads, especially the tricky ones.

I hope this helps. Never give up!

hey there if anyone have the driving book in english let me know pls as im trying to find it in belguim here and i cant fint it
thank you guys

Hey guys ! i really need the English book ? hard copy or PDF ?**

Moderated by kenjee last year
Reason : For own security, please share personal contact infos only in private.

Hi everyone,I did the English theory exam but didn't get the pass mark. I want to do it again.
I studied the whole book and answered a lot of questions. Can someone please guide and advice me on how to study to pass it the second time?

Mickey

Hello ,
Imh Ishan Imh living in Germany right nw,, Imh applyed for my b1 Driving license of theory test so I mh looking for the b1 driving license English theory book for practice of my exam.. So please let me know if you have any information about this..
Regards
Ishan

Expatriate health insurance in Belgium

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Belgium

Moving to Belgium

Find tips from professionals about moving to Belgium

Travel insurance in Belgium

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Belgium

Flights to Belgium

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Belgium