NYC to Senegal

Hi...just wanted to introduce myself to everyone...My name is Lesa...I'm from NYC...I have been to Senegal approx 10 times in the last 10 years and I really love it.  I plan on retiring there one day and bought a home here about 4 years ago.  I really don't know anyone..I just kind of winged for the last several years..now I think it is time to reach out and make friends with other expats. I will be visiting Senegal sometime in late May for a month.  I am staying in La Somone and would like to possibly meet any neighbors I may have in the area or anyone from the States who might be in Dakar during the time I will be there. Looking forward to forging new friendship

Hi Lesa,Im Imani and Im from California Im not yet a expat but u got my attention by saying u bout a house there and have been visiting there every year could i give me some insight on the buying process and any on going on that journey alone thank u many blessings Imani

good evening
my name is djibril.
I'm dakar and I am a teacher.
I want to be your friend.
here is my email
[email protected]
thank you

HI LESA my name is Allé I am living in Senegal and I am a Master2 student in American literature and civilization i will be very proud to make friendship with you let me know once back in senegal my email is: [email protected]