Best Learning Schools

Has anyone worked for them is currently? Any information would be appreciated!

I'm trying to find out the same. Do you have any experience with them??

Haven't heard any news yet but I also haven't been able to find a bad review while scouring the internet either. So I am not sure!

I saw a bad review about them and I'm about to take a job with them, so of course I freaked out. But it might just be one bad experience, because then I contacted another person who has worked with them, and this person gave me a good feedback... I'm hoping to hear more about this before I make a decision.

Ooh really? Hmm I couldn't seem to find any. What location are you taking a position in? I just signed with Zhongshan.

Hello!  I am currently in the US looking at the same schools.  A friend of a friend works there and seems to like it, but I also so a negative review on the internet that was concerning.  How has your experience been?

I have not worked with them, however they have been working with Oxford Seminars for some years now, that is where I was certified. I asked them about the school etc. , they assured me that it was a good school etc. What more can be said, I am doing an interview tonight and will post the results here tomorrow.  Chris:)