How to start a new office

Hi
My name Feroz  I am an Indian currently working in Qatar as business development manager  in a reputed company they involved oil and gas contracting projects. My company send me many countries to open there new ventures and now they asked me to go to Angola to start new office. My friend I am totally blank about Angola so please help me to find the visa and other formalities and procedures.
So please reply me through [email protected] with contact number so I can contact you directly, waiting for your reply
Regards
Feroz

Hi Feroz!

I started a new discussion with your post, as you were off topic on the other thread!

Good luck on your venture :)

Francesca

Dear Feroz,
Angola visas are very difficult.  Since you are working in a oil and gas sector, it is easy for you.  If you have a Angolan Embassy in Qatar, just go there and ask for the visa.  Oil and gas companies get visa quickly as Angola is an oil producing country.  You can write to me : [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], skype: siddiqfudda1 or tele:00244923450097 .
Regards
Siddiq

Dear Feroz,

Please contact Angolan Embassy in Qatar, if it is not there, than , go to dubai, it is easy for  oil and gas sector  to get the  visa. I am living in Luanda, Angola for more than 10 years and am permanent resident of  this country.  I am working as a  supervisor of a company. 

If you wish to send direct e mail than write : [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], skype:siddiqfudda1, tele: 00244923450097.

Regards
Siddiq

Hi, what is/are the fastest way(s) of getting permanent residence in Angola?Pls help.

Hello drridwanahmeed.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should start a new thread on the Luanda forum with your questions. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

As noted above, visas are the hardest thing to get for Luanda.

I lived there for 3 years working for a government contracted, locally owned oil and gas company and we still regularly had waits of 2 months + for a simple visa.

The other point to note is that any company started in Angola must be majority Angolan owned.... this means you need to find a person / company with whom you are comfortable entering into a JV (joint venture)
There are, as always, many people who will be happy to do this for you.... finding one that isn't going to run off with your money is a different matter.

If your company is serious about entering the Angolan market then I have dealt with an Angolan company who do JVs with expat companies, they've been doing it for years and enjoy a good reputation... I'd be happy to put you in touch but I don't want to waste the guy's time unless your company has done all their market research and is dead set on entering Angola....... business in the country isn't all wine and roses!