Pub Quiz (Mondays and Thursdays)

Hey there my name is Julian, I'm the host of the Bulldog pub quiz  and just wanted to suggest this event as a way to meet new people.  The quiz has all kinds of questions like history, sports, science, geography and pop culture questions like music, movies and TV.  The quiz is in English and it's a great way to have fun and meet people in a fun atmosphere.
There are 2 quizzes per week (Monday and Thursday) and we get started at 930 and go until around 1130.  The address is 1 Wulumuqi South Road at the corner of Dongping Road.  It's free to play, we give out 1000rmb in drink coupons each week to the winners, and we also offer a pizza and a beer for 60rmb.
If you all put one or more teams together (2-8 members per team), I'd be happy to buy you your first shot as a welcoming gift, just reply to this post so I know you saw it here.
Hope to see you at the quiz!
Julian

Hi and welcome to the forum Julian!

Maybe you should post an advert in the activities section of Shanghai classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Thanks, I will.  There is another site who meet regularly for the quiz, so I thought I'd add it, though I admit it may sound like more of an ad for the quiz than a suggestion to meet new people...
Cheers,
Julian

Hi Julian, is the quiz at Bulldog still going? Are you the host or are you just forming a team to join the quiz? Thanks