Hi everyone!

I coincedently came across this site and thought hey what the heck, let's register! I live in Alicante city since september 2007. Am 40 year's old and single mother of a 5 month old baby boy. Would be great to get to know other single mum's in and around Alicante (nationality doesn't matter, I am fluent in Dutch and almost fluent in Spanish (am half spanish half Dutch) and I speak english and german too.
but for now just happy to have found this site!

Welcome to Expat.com Beatriz1971!;)

Harmonie.

Thanks Harmonie!

Hi Beatriz! I am a single mum from Ireland living in the city. My daughter is 6 and goes to school here. Where in the city do you live? You can email me at [email protected] if you like :)

Hi! (you didn't mention your name haha)! Thanks for your message! I live in the Pla neighbourhood, close to the archeological museum. do you know that area? whereabouts do you live? I'll send you an email! :)

Hi Beatriz,
I moved to Alicante 2 months ago and have a 3-year-old son. I am Brazilian and lived in the UK for many years. IŽd love to meet other mums here.
Regards,
Arlete

My wife and I just settled in Alicante from Vancouver Canada and would like to meet some expats to get together with for a drink, some dinner or to watch some football.
Please contact us at anytime ([email protected])

Thanks
Brian

Hi my name it is Maite. I am a 39 years old mum with  a 4 years old litle girl.She is bilingual ( Spanish-English).
At the moment I have not a lot time to go out but If you need any information  about alicante or help I will do it.

Wellcome to Alicante

Maite.