Anyone know of a good Church ?

Hi. I'm looking for a good Church group or service to attend in Phnom Penh. Nothing too conservative. i just want to connect and spend some time with like minded Christians.

Please join us on Sunday 9.30 at the Korean center. If you want to meet me there then call me 070826723. Our church is well organized. We welcome your brother.

Weekend masses in english at World vision saturday  5 pm. Sunday 10am at st joseph church national rd 5, under and 1/2 km past the japanese bridge..

orthodox?..

http://www.yellowpages-cambodia.com/cat … /1/kh10768

check this page ..might be helpful

I guess you want to go to an English speaking church - which somewhat limits the choice. There are 4 Evangelical churches I know of:

ICA, International Christian Assembly, sponsored by Assemblies of God: yellowpages-cambodia.com/listings/KH5449
Probably the biggest English speaking church. Meets Sundays at 10 a.m.

ICF, International Christian Fellowship: icfpp.org (the only church with a well maintained website...)

Church of Christ Our Peace, Anglican/Episcopal: anglican.org.sg/index.php/archives/category/deaneries
Meets at 10 a.m. as well - if you like we can meet there some time.

International Baptist Church, meets also at 10 a.m. in the Russian Cultural Center.

Best wishes,
Jan