Is it possible to get a job in Norway without knowing Norwagian?

I am little scared when I have known it is really difficult to get a job without being knowing Norwegian language. I am from Bangladesh and have decided to come to work here. I am working as a secretary in a group of companies.And also a fitness trainer working in a fitness club and a free lancer as corporate stress management trainer. Please let me know is there any opportunities for me to get a job?:):)

Dear Monzoor,

As Norway is not easy to survive and not easy to get the job.

Job seekers visa main two point will gives you a loots of disappointment and you looses your lots of money here.

1. Norwegian Language (Speak-Write) is main/basic requirement to get the job.

2. If you found your job on your field then you salary must be at least 30.000 NOK per month. Other wise UDI will not convert you visa in to work permit residency permit.

3. On Job seekers visa you can;t work as waiter or lower level job legally. (So you can't survive your life. Doing part time job,or unskilled jobs are not allowed on JOB Seekers Visa )

Advice.

1. Get the job and then left your home country.

2. Learn Norwegian Language course and then try.

3. Keep with you looots of money and struggle. If you have a Luck you can survive.

4. As per my knowledge if you have extraordinary skills or in oil gas field then you can find jobs in English speaking company only.

Regards
Nimit Gajjar
e-mail : [email protected]

Dear Nimit

Thank you very much for basic tip for norway,

currently i m doing job, our company dealing with oil and gas refinery, even though our systems are also related to oil and gas industires only, and I have 13 to 14 years experince for. I alos applied for job seekers visa.

Please help me for my chances

also let me know currently are u in norway or in ahmedabad.

Please reply. me.

minal

hi Ahmed,
    Pls let me know if there is possibility of doing any kind of work with job secure visa and how are people doing with this kind of visa.email me [email protected]

@dbraps- you should start a new topic on the Norway forum. Thank you.