A quick hello (things might not be as they first seem)

Just thought I would introduce myself in my first post on here, even though I registered last September.

Hello my name is Eric Quick (this will explain my username in case anyone was offended)

I'm currently staying in Mauritius at the moment with my Fiancée, and we are due to have our Civil Marriage next week. So I must say a big thank you to this site for the help that prepared me with every thing I needed to know. So far everything has been simple and quick (pun intended).

I can't make the gathering on Sunday, as your understand, as still got a few thing to get ready. So I will tell you a little about me. I'm from the United Kingdom, more to the point I'm from Cornwall and very proud to call myself Cornish.

I am currently living near London, as I work for Tesco in there Head Office as a Supplychain Manager. My interest include Rugby watching and playing. I also run my own Mobile Disco Business, this is why I am going back to the UK after getting married as I have contracts to be honoured with other couples getting married.  This will give me time to pack up my things and job hunt before I return late September.

I hope those that are going to the gathering have a great time, and raise a glass for me and Stephanie. Will certainly catch up when I next return.

(Moderated)
Take care one and all

Eric (Quickie) Quick

Hi Eric and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the introduction.;)

And congratulations for the wedding.:)

Harmonie.

Congratulations to you both - hope you have a lovely day :)

Thank you Harmonie and Rosiewestie

Not long to wait now. :)

Also sorry for the advertising :(

lovely intro, welcome to the forum Eric. congratulations to you and the soon-to-be wifey on the upcoming wedding :D

Thanks Nerolife

We are happily married now :)

Stephanie and Eric

Congratulations to you both :)