Housing in Sri Lanka

Hi,

our new housing in Sri Lanka section is now available.

You can now post all your housing offers and requests in this new section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and suggestions with us, your feedback is appreciated ;)

Thanks,

Julien

Hello All,

After one visit to Sri Lanka, I was struck by what a beautiful, tragic, inspriring country it is and I would like to live there. 

I am interested in living somewhere that is cooler than near the beaches or Colombo.

I liked Kandy, and the lovely Nurwaya Eliya area. 

I am a single woman of a certain age.  I would just need modest accommodations, but with modern plumbing, electricity, and quiet.  Internet access is a necessity, but it could be via local public facilities, although, of course, I would prefer home internet. 

Thank you to those who provided detailed costs in response to another forum question. Can one of you help me out with detailed costs for housing, utilities, food, household help et cetera.

Thank you very much!

Hi OneSojourner and welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you start a new thread in Sri Lanka forum with all your questions? It may help.

I also invite you to post an advert in the section Housing in Sri Lanka.;)

All the best,
Harmonie.

OneSojourner wrote:

Hello All,

After one visit to Sri Lanka, I was struck by what a beautiful, tragic, inspriring country it is and I would like to live there. 

I am interested in living somewhere that is cooler than near the beaches or Colombo.

I liked Kandy, and the lovely Nurwaya Eliya area. 

I am a single woman of a certain age.  I would just need modest accommodations, but with modern plumbing, electricity, and quiet.  Internet access is a necessity, but it could be via local public facilities, although, of course, I would prefer home internet. 

Thank you to those who provided detailed costs in response to another forum question. Can one of you help me out with detailed costs for housing, utilities, food, household help et cetera.

Thank you very much!

I can offer you a nice room only with common kitchen , with atatched bath near the sea, just about 100 meters away, for $ 300 a month in the western coast of Sri Lanka- There are very many star class hotels near by.

Hello rila.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please post an advert in the Housing in Sri Lanka section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi guys if you'll need any thing regards housing please feel free to contact me, mainly in colombo..

Thank you,
Ray

ok mais ecris-moi le mail ;merci

@hannat - In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Closed