Housing in Vietnam

Hi,

our new housing in Vietnam section is now available.

You can now post all your housing offers and requests in this new section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and suggestions with us, your feedback is appreciated ;)

Thanks,

Julien

what about costs?
For expat teacher making not a lot, how much might a single
apt cost somewhere in the 2nd district?

Dear in dist 2 1 bedroom is cheap about 200-300 is nice mail inbox me I will help you

When renting forget about the rent ask What will my monthly total be?

Even privately owned, rented by owner accommodation often has a scam charge called "management fee". This is a rip.

Also remember you will have to usually give a 2-month security deposit.

And rent CAN be paid in Dong and Landlords CANNOT demand dollars - and it is illegal for anyone to sell you electricity other then EVN!

[Moderated: Please post in the housing in Vietnam section. Thank you]

[Moderated]

"management fee" seems to be an unusual fee, and some serviced apartment like this one [moderated] doesn't require that much of deposit. I think you should try, some of my expat teachers at university are staying there :)

[Moderated: No free ad please]

Hi tuyetpham!

No, it means the housing section is available for you to check for accommodations available or top post an advert.

Regards
Armand

Hi everybody.

I am Anna. I am living in a very nice 2 bedrooms apartment on the 11th floor,  with Center Zoo view and beside District 1.

And I would like to share 1 room. I am looking for a lady mate-home. So, If you have any female friend who is newcomer. Please introduce me.
If you are interested, drop me a Private Messages.

Thanks.
Anna

Hi all,does anyone know if there is any Villa (with security in the compound) in HCMC?

any area is ok.

many tks in advance

hello Andy@SH.

You should post an advert in the housing in Vietnam section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie