Home Fitness Equipment?

Hi guys,

I am looking for a little home fitness station, like the one in the picture below or something similar.  Do you know if such is available here, in Vietnam?

Thanks in advance.
Howie

http://www.total-trainer.com/stamina/50-0050_450.jpg

Howie
After all the thrashing you got from me lately, I felt a bit guilty (NOT!! :D), so I (literally) went out of my way to check it for you.

Go to Huyen Tran Cong Chua. There are several stores selling them. I check with Minh Tuan, the first store you approach from Nguyen Thi Minh Khai . They have a similar bar (xà đơn in Vietnamese in case you need to explain to them what you want). They quote me 650 000VND. Look quite solidly built even though it is made in Vietnam, according to the seller.

For others: If you need to buy sports equipment/clothing, go to Huyen Tran Cong Chua. There are about 20-30 stores selling them. You'll find stuff for most common sports in Vietnam: soccer, tennis, badminton, home fitness, yoga,.. You can also get your tennis/badminton racquet restringed there too. 

The selection is quite ok for new beginners/intermediate players. If you want equipment for advanced players, you have to go elsewhere: specialized websites,..

No need to negotiate like in Ben Thanh (at least for me). They may only give you small (say 5%) if you buy a lot, many times they just refuse to give any discount at all.

Found the exact same thing on the net at cheaper price. Not sure you can trust the seller or not, but here you are:

http://www.vatgia.com/raovat/3776/40607 … c-hot.html

Anatta,

It is the same guy that I have seen advertising all over the Vietnamese pages. 

I adready sent him an e-mail.  Let see how far that will go. 

On a lighter note, so the Big Guy did not get a hold of you, hey?  :dumbom:

A little humor helps make the day go by much easier...  :proud

Howie

xà đơn

Are you sure that is what it's being called?  My friend is in HCMC now.  I had just called and asked the guy to grab me one.  It will not be very funny if he comes back with some dumbbells...  Anatta!  :whistle:

But, thanks for the tip though.

Howie