Looking for job in UAE

Hi,

I am Vikesh.
Working as Software Engineer in Bangalore, India.
I am looking out for a job in UAE.
It would be great if someone can help me.

Regards,
Vikesh.

Since you have not mentioned it specifically I would think that you are looking for software related jobs.

I know of this new hotel chain that is opening in Dubai and Sharjah, citymaxhotels.com, not sure yet if they have software related jobs, but you could inquire with them.

Wish you all the best!

All right i will give it a try.
Thank you.

Hello everybody,

I am from canada. I am looking for a job in Dubai. I am a chemical engineer and have an experience in beverages and food.
Can you help me?
Thanks

jobs in dubai right now are for people with lots of experience, middle management to upper management levels, someone preferably with western education and experience.

Recent university graduate here, also looking for a job in software engineering (well, software development really). I've been sending my CV to various development firms, usually with an eloquent company-specific cover letter, but my efforts have been rather futile thus far. I suspect one main deterrent is that these potential employers might be looking for individuals who they believe would settle for a lower salary.

As the member above mentioned, and as seems to be the case, inexperience is almost unemployable, but there must be some recruitment agencies that cater to the recent graduates. Anyone know any such agencies or have any advice?

Hi,

I am GK from India, I am IT Professional with 7+ years experience in IT Infrastructure Management (ITIL/ ITSM ) / IT Project Management  / Project Management IT Infrastructure Focus / IT Service Delivery Management / IT Security Management / Data Centre Management / Server and Network Management / IT Operations / IT Budjet management / IT Research etc., with 7.10 years

I am ready to work in any country / location

Can anyone help me

Regards
GK

im from morocco no skills yet but i do speak english,french,spainish and arabic...do you think i can find job in UAE it doesnt matter what kind of job it is...