New : Vietnam jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in Vietnam, we invite you to post an ad in the Vietnam Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

Hi Julien!

Thanks for your information. It must be helpful.

Vivian

Thanks Julien,

I'm glad to find this "Job" section here as I am new to expar- blog :)and currently looking for job in HCM,very much appreciated! I came across this site by chance and I found this site is very useful!
Cheers,

Maggie

Hello Maggie and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the jobs in Vietnam section. It can help. ;)

Aurélie

Thanks! Uptated

That's great!

Toi la Tam, gio toi da tot nghiep truong DHSPKT Vinh - nganh cong nghe thong tin.Biet tieng Anh va tieng Nhat, Gio toi muon tim mot cong viec cho minh. toi chua co nhieu kih nghiem lam viec, nhung toi nghi neu duoc chon toi se lam viec nhiet tam va nhiet tinh.
Xin nhan duoc su giup do. xin Chan thanh cam on.

@mariathanhtam - Can you please write in english please on this Anglophone forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hajimemasite!

Dear Tam, your speech translated by Google:

" I am Tam, graduated in Vinh University of Technology Education - information technology area. Can speak English and Japanese, Now I would like to find a job for me. Although do not have much work experience, but I think that if is chosen I will work with zeal and enthusiasm. Please help. Sincerely. "

Good luck to you! Hope you get suitable job soon!

Cool!!! thanks Julien

Hi Julian. I'm looking for an expatriate to in charge of project manager in Civil Construction. Any recommend to job posting online in expat-blog site?

Hello Huyen Ly.

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Vietnam section. It can help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie