New : Norway jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in Norway, we invite you to post an ad in the Norway Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

hi..I am applyinf for Job seeker visa sir.If i am approved then i will be there at auguts 30.As m profession is Accounatnt cum Assistance .so How can i get job when i reach there.So can u help me

Hello sudeepr.

You should start a new thread on the Norway forum and ask your questions as well. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I wish to work as an agent in the Housing post or in the transport sector.
ADIET ADOLF FOWUNG
Express mail  127 kumba
   CAMEROON
Telephone # 0023 77328774

@ADIET ADOLF FOWUNG- please post in the jobs section. Thank you.

(moderated: off topic. please post in the jobs section)

Hi,
I am from India have completed Masters in B.A and B.ed wanting a job in Norway. Soon I will be applying for skilled job seeker visa.As I read that getting job in Norway is a very difficult .
So my question is that can we opt for any other job other than Norway for extending the work permit after 6 months.
Its important as many of them are finding hard to get job in their specific field.
Please make it clear.

Thanks!

@Ranjitsinh h sisodiya - You already have a discussion on the forum. Please avoid duplicates.

Thank you,
Aurélie