Close

Organic Fabrics in Bali

Hi Howard,

How are you?  I am very much interested in these details. Would you please pass these onto me as I am launching an eco friendly lifestyle brand this year. Your contacts sound like exactly what I am looking for!

Thank you so much,

Britt

hello i am very interested  in the organic cotton family... i live here, do you have any leads to get in touch with them or an address please?
stefano

Hello!
I am very curious about this!
We work with some local suppliers here but are really struggling to find organic cottons or places that wholesale bamboo, hemp or other simlarly sustainably made and sourced materials.
Could you please explain more about the contacts you might have?
thankyou in advance!

If you can't find bamboo, you're walking around with your eyes closed or not looking in the right places.

Hemp is likely to be much harder as it's related to weed. I know it's about as likely to get you high as a bowl of cornflakes but that's not going to make much difference in Indonesia.

Hello!
This is exactly what I'm looking for! I see this tread is old, do you know if the still make organic cotton? and could you give me there contact information please? :)

-Best Regards
Marie

Hi judt wondering if u are still in contact with this family or ic they are still doing this? Thank you

Hello - is it possible to have their details? I will be in Bali next week. Many thanks, Tamsin

Hi there, I know this is an old post but would love the details of the family that spins their own cotton please! Thank you Sam

Hey do you still know this family and would you be able to link me up with them? Thank you!

Hello i order before organik cotton an bamboo s thirts and pants from small factory in bali, they find for me the material and also custom printing. I can send contact if any body need it

Can you send me the contact please? i am really looking forward to any bamboo, cotton, or linen fabric. for my graduation project. Thank you

- Ayu

Hello everyone,

I saw in the previous posts many entrepreneurs are interrested in sourcing organic bamboo / cotton. I am looking for organic (ethically produced) hemp fabric. Could anyone, please, kindly help me in this quest? Thank you very much in advance!

Organic Knitted Fabric usualy cotton : go to Parama textile at imam bonjol street or Bintang Harapan at dewi sri street

For Woven got to warna jaya/silky jaya at batanta street

Should be easy to find in google map

Cheers

Hello Ali,

Thank you very much for your answer. After I have contacted those two suppliers. I still haven’t found my material. I am now getting more flexible. I am looking for burlap from bamboo, hemp or coconut as far as it is produced in a sustainable way. The dream would be to find one in Bali. Any idea where I could find this??

Expatriate health insurance in Bali

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bali

Moving to Bali

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bali

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Bali

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bali