Part time help

Hello guys,

I have a Q for those who live inside the DQ, and are using a part time helper. How do you get them inside the DQ? arent they stopped at the gate for id check?! Is anyone using one they can recommend, pls? I really really need one asap!

Thanks a lot.

Oops! Sorry for the repost. Had a connection prob!!

Most people are checked going into the DQ, they also like to ask where you are going even when they have no idea who you are talking about ... but why is that a problem anyway?

I've never heard of them turning anybody away.  Tell your helper to give them a big smile and they won't even check ID (works for me, anyway :lol:).

Louise.Welge wrote:

Most people are checked going into the DQ, they also like to ask where you are going even when they have no idea who you are talking about ... but why is that a problem anyway?

Yeah I knw, this happened with my helper lately :( and was wondering whether it's one incident or it's a new rule! They told her she must be working at her sponsor's house..and sent her back!!

Alliecat wrote:

I've never heard of them turning anybody away.  Tell your helper to give them a big smile and they won't even check ID (works for me, anyway :lol:).

Ahhh i wish..they seem to have freaked her out, and now she wants me to go pick her up which doesnt work for me!

Wow, I have never heard of them sending anyone away either ... I have gone in there before saying I was going to see Mary Poppins so pretty sure they either don't understand or dn't care ... geuss that guy got out of the wrong side of the bed

Louise.Welge wrote:

Wow, I have never heard of them sending anyone away either ... I have gone in there before saying I was going to see Mary Poppins so pretty sure they either don't understand or dn't care ... geuss that guy got out of the wrong side of the bed

Yeah i knw she's been helping for more than a year, and never encoutered anything like this.
That day she even showed them a paper from an ambassador she works for. They said it's illegal, and she should be working at her sponsor's! It sucks!!

Alisan wrote:
Louise.Welge wrote:

Yeah i knw she's been helping for more than a year, and never encoutered anything like this.
That day she even showed them a paper from an ambassador she works for. They said it's illegal, and she should be working at her sponsor's! It sucks!!

Okay, then WHY does she have to mention she's working for you??  Why not say she's coming to VISIT you??  (Not a lie--stretching the truth lol).

Alliecat wrote:

Okay, then WHY does she have to mention she's working for you??  Why not say she's coming to VISIT you??  (Not a lie--stretching the truth lol).

:one

Alliecat wrote:
Alisan wrote:
Louise.Welge wrote:

I thought abt it honestly, but have to see if she's willing to do it. I m also aftraid they registered her and wld knw she's lying or sth!! I ll tell her and hopefully it works!

So, nobody here living in the DQ and using a part time help?? How depressing!!

i don't even know what DQ is...( i'm guessing its a big compound...right??)

Arabian Nile wrote:

DQ = Diplomatic Quarter.

Alisan, I live very close if you ever want to meet at Starbucks for coffee :)

Alliecat wrote:
Arabian Nile wrote:

DQ = Diplomatic Quarter.

Sure. That wld be nice :))

Alliecat wrote:
Arabian Nile wrote:

DQ = Diplomatic Quarter.

ewwwwww, Starbucks.....American coffee.......yuck
( just kidding)