Motorbike

Hello,

Iam looking for a secure place to store my motorbike. I will be going to America for six weeks. Thanks for any ideas.
Patrick

hi Patrick,
You can send your motorbike for a long time at Mien Dong or An Suong coach station.

If you know someone living in one of those condos (H3, Saigon Pearl, The Manor,...), you can leave your bike in their parking against prepayment for the whole period. Otherwise, they will charge you per day.

If not, you can find some of those 24/24 parking spaces in D1 (Ho Tung Mau has 2 of them) and do the same thing. They are however not indoor, but some have partial roof.
Cost: around 200 000 VND/month.

I also saw motorbike parking in Tan Son Nhat, which I assume for long term parking, but I did not care to investigate.

Patrick, if you get stuck I can probably help you out and store it my apartment garage. I have 3 bikes in there currently, the guys are used to me bringing odd bikes back now and then.

Hello Patrick,

As I remember, you can park your bike in the basement of the 23.9 Park which is on Pham Ngu Lao, District 1. You can store your bike there for weeks as long as you keep the receipt (vé xe in VNese). The price is very reasonable but there's zillions of bike down there. So its not pretty much safe for your bike. Hope this helps.

I can take it for you hihi. just kidding.
You can store it in some apartment near your house, Ask your friend who live there first for convenience. Hope this helps