Schools

ok so before they broke up for summer we went and looked round the local primary school. we met the head and she took photocopies of our passports and tenancy.

stanley and polly had 2 taster sessions.

then i had an appt with the principal and his secretary took passports, birth certificates, tenancy agreement and a medical certificate we had to have done.

a few weeks later i had a letter saying there application was succesfull. but that was all it said.

so end of july i phoned the school and they  said yes they had all the paperwork and were expecting the children in the new year. but when i asked about where to buy uniforms and the date they actually started she said i would be informed sometime in aug.

ive still not heard anything. i dont really want to phone again but im wondering if i should have heard by now?

does anyone have any experience of this?

many thanx liss

Hey Liss... Thought i havent experienced personally. I have come across the same issues with couple of my relatives here. The point to be noted here is, most of the schools are disorganized here. The ideal choice would be getting in constant touch with the folks from that school. Either way, as far as i know the accademic calender starts from July in most of the schools. All the best. Cheers