Neighborhood Seoul, South Korea

Hello all,

I am going to work in Seoul for a while and my company plans on finding me a place to live. I can choose the neighborhood. Does anybody know a good neighborhood to live there?

Thank you.

Loic

You might alrealy found the house to live but I comment.
Everywhere in Seoul is basically same because Seoul citizen doensn't care each other and respect privacy. generally the higher lease fee, the safer the vallige. but you dont need to worry about security once your living condition had over kind of standards. So maybe the important factor is the distance between ur house and ur work place.
sorry for my naff Engslish. Wish u good luck in here.

yeah, tell us where you work, it'll be easier to help you.

But basically, the most comfortable place to live are Hongdae (if you're not too close of the clubs, it's one of the most exciting and comfortable place of Seoul. I live in :) )
Seorae Village is also really comfortable. It's basically the french village, the area is really quiet and comfortable.

Itaewon can be comfortable if you're on the hills. Noksapyeong is a bit more quiet, but also very comfortable and very close of Itaewon.

Gangnam is really comfortable but also very expensive (it's the rich area of Seoul.), but you can play golf at the driving range between the buildings, and there's a lot of really nice flat. but not my favourite area.

Avoid the center, any interest.