Permanent Visa for Mother and Paternal Uncle

Hello All,

I have been offered a job in Saudi Arabia at 15,000 SAR for a Managerial Position. I am a Chartered Accountant from Pakistan.

My questions are:

1) How can i bring my MOTHER and aged PATERNAL UNCLE to Saudi Arabia?? I want to keep them with me in SAUDI Arabia on permanent basis. Is this possible through any means?

2) What type of visa should I ask from my employer for my mother and uncle?

I would be highly obliged if I be given the appropriate answers to my questions.

Regards

hkca wrote:

1) How can i bring my MOTHER and aged PATERNAL UNCLE to Saudi Arabia?? I want to keep them with me in SAUDI Arabia on permanent basis. Is this possible through any means?

Why not @hkca. Please talk to your company human resources department. Let them know that they your mother and paternal uncle are dependent on YOU and only YOU. And they'll help you in processing.

hkca wrote:

2) What type of visa should I ask from my employer for my mother and uncle?

Family visa of course. They'll get their iqamas and you'll be their sponsor.

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Please guide me a bit more:

I will be given a family visa from employer. I am not clear that whether my employer himself will process visa for my mother+uncle or I myself have to process their visas??

Can you plz suggest me the steps to be followed in detail??

I would be highly obliged Sir.

Regards

The employers don't issue any visas. They will just assist you by issuing the necessary formal letters and getting them attested by the Chamber of Commerce.

All saudi visas are applied to and issued from MOFA (Minstry of Foreign Affairs). Every company has saudi employee(s) (called Mandoob) to handle govt related tasks. I suggest you solicit the company's support to get it done by their mandoob. You can, however, do it yourself as well but I won't recommend it for you. The language barrier will give you a real hard time.

Dear Sir,

Thx for the reply. What i have got is that:

Firstly, i will have to come to ksa alone and get my ikama. Thereafter, i can sponser my mother n uncle from ksa for permanent residence visa.

Sir, can u tell me one thing more, that how much time it will take to process visas for my mother+uncle???

Though it takes 15 days in getting the visa processed, the company consent+support will be required.

I suggest talking this over with them before you fly. Old parents can't be left alone if God forbids something goes wrong in the visa things. At least take their word.

Sir,

Thx alot for ur sincere advices.... I will talk to my employer about it. In case, i need some further help, i hope you would be there to help me out. Thx again.

Have been and will be glad to be of any help.

Thx alot for the favour

Did you got the family visa for your mother??

Please share your experience and procedure to get the permanent visa for parents.

Regards

Dear,
I hope you might have got permanent visa as you need.

I have a same case. I have a job offer but dont know how to arrange for my fathers visa as he is dependant on me.

Please give me guidance as you have gone through whole procedure.

In addition please find below write up and request to help if possible.

Dear,   
I am chemical engineer working in one of the well known refinery in India. Recently I got job offer from one company of Saudi Arabia. The job belongs to SUPERVISORY category in nature.
In my family there are total four members: Myself, wife, two years old daughter and my dependent father.
Please note that my mother is expired and my father is retired person and dependent on me. I don't have any brother who can take care of my father. My father's health is quite ok. He is of fifty eight years old and healthy person.
Company has offered me Family status. According to Saudi Arabia rules Term Family does not include Father. So I can not bring my father with me under that Family status visa system.
I can not left him alone in india as I am the only person on whom he can depend.
I am looking for alternate ways through which I can bring my father to Saudi Arabia so that he can live with me till the time I live in Saudi Arabia.
I got few information through some resources. One option to bring my father with me is through visitor visa system. Another option is to bring him on dependant visa system.
I have two plan: Plan A & Plan B.
Plan A:
Under visitor visa my father will get visa of 3 month. Before completion of that three month I will apply for extension. My father will get extension of 3 month. After completion of that 3 month extension I will again apply for one more extension of 3 month. Thus My father will get another extension of three month. So total 9 month (3 plus 3 plus 3) my father will live with me at Saudi Arabia. After completion of that 9 month my father has to come back to india.
Once he come to india for a while, I will again apply for another new visit visa for him for three month. Again he will come to Saudi Arabia for three month. Again I will apply for two extension each of three month again he will live for total nine month.
By repeatatively doing so, my father can live with me practically throughout the period I live there.

Now I have few querry / doubt regading my plan A, I request you to resolve it.
1.    Does the visitor visa system related information which I mentioned above is true?
2.    Will my plan which I mentioned above will work practically?
3.    Is there any deficiency / risk / loop holes in my plan?
4.    What are the factors which can ruin / spoil my plan to work?
5.    I heard that visitor visa duration can be 1 month, 2 month, 3 month. It depends on who is giving visa. Is it so?
6.    I heard that visa extension period will be same as your original visa duration. For ex: If visa was given for 1 month duration than extension will be also for 1 month. Is it so?
7.    Can I bring my father repetitively through visitor visa ?
8.    Is there any restriction that I can bring my father maximum xyz time through visitor visa?
9.    Is there any agent/mediator in Saudi who can help me in all this visa issuing/extension procedure.
10.    Is there any rule that according to which my father and my wife can not live together in Saudi.

Plan B:
To bring my father through dependant visa system.
1.    Is there any dependant visa system? If yes what it is all about. How I can bring my father through dependant visa system?
2.    I heard that on insisting my sponsor company, They can do something for my father. Is it so? If yes what I will required to do? How I should approach my company?
3.    Is there any way though which without help from company< I can get dependant visa? If yes how?
4.    What other people do in this matter who has same case like me having dependant father?
5.    Is there any agent kind of thing to help me in this matter? If yes can you give me contact details, mail id etc.

I request to provide me guidance on above points as lot depends on it.

You can reply me on my mail id: [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

do update us what solution u got? in my opinion plan a is practically possible.. plan b seems to be a lengthier process with ambiguous success rate..

gaur_7583 wrote:

Dear,
I hope you might have got permanent visa as you need.

I have a same case. I have a job offer but dont know how to arrange for my fathers visa as he is dependant on me.

Please give me guidance as you have gone through whole procedure.

In addition please find below write up and request to help if possible.

Dear,   
I am chemical engineer working in one of the well known refinery in India. Recently I got job offer from one company of Saudi Arabia. The job belongs to SUPERVISORY category in nature.
In my family there are total four members: Myself, wife, two years old daughter and my dependent father.
Please note that my mother is expired and my father is retired person and dependent on me. I don't have any brother who can take care of my father. My father's health is quite ok. He is of fifty eight years old and healthy person.
Company has offered me Family status. According to Saudi Arabia rules Term Family does not include Father. So I can not bring my father with me under that Family status visa system.
I can not left him alone in india as I am the only person on whom he can depend.
I am looking for alternate ways through which I can bring my father to Saudi Arabia so that he can live with me till the time I live in Saudi Arabia.
I got few information through some resources. One option to bring my father with me is through visitor visa system. Another option is to bring him on dependant visa system.
I have two plan: Plan A & Plan B.
Plan A:
Under visitor visa my father will get visa of 3 month. Before completion of that three month I will apply for extension. My father will get extension of 3 month. After completion of that 3 month extension I will again apply for one more extension of 3 month. Thus My father will get another extension of three month. So total 9 month (3 plus 3 plus 3) my father will live with me at Saudi Arabia. After completion of that 9 month my father has to come back to india.
Once he come to india for a while, I will again apply for another new visit visa for him for three month. Again he will come to Saudi Arabia for three month. Again I will apply for two extension each of three month again he will live for total nine month.
By repeatatively doing so, my father can live with me practically throughout the period I live there.

Now I have few querry / doubt regading my plan A, I request you to resolve it.
1.    Does the visitor visa system related information which I mentioned above is true?
2.    Will my plan which I mentioned above will work practically?
3.    Is there any deficiency / risk / loop holes in my plan?
4.    What are the factors which can ruin / spoil my plan to work?
5.    I heard that visitor visa duration can be 1 month, 2 month, 3 month. It depends on who is giving visa. Is it so?
6.    I heard that visa extension period will be same as your original visa duration. For ex: If visa was given for 1 month duration than extension will be also for 1 month. Is it so?
7.    Can I bring my father repetitively through visitor visa ?
8.    Is there any restriction that I can bring my father maximum xyz time through visitor visa?
9.    Is there any agent/mediator in Saudi who can help me in all this visa issuing/extension procedure.
10.    Is there any rule that according to which my father and my wife can not live together in Saudi.

Plan B:
To bring my father through dependant visa system.
1.    Is there any dependant visa system? If yes what it is all about. How I can bring my father through dependant visa system?
2.    I heard that on insisting my sponsor company, They can do something for my father. Is it so? If yes what I will required to do? How I should approach my company?
3.    Is there any way though which without help from company< I can get dependant visa? If yes how?
4.    What other people do in this matter who has same case like me having dependant father?
5.    Is there any agent kind of thing to help me in this matter? If yes can you give me contact details, mail id etc.

I request to provide me guidance on above points as lot depends on it.

You can reply me on my mail id: [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Dear Dr.,
I heard that its not necessary that
1. they will give visiti visa
2. They will give extension
3. They will give repeatatively visit visa.

Is that true what I had heard?

About permanent visa what I heard is that its possible for single dependant parent case like me.

Is that true?