GOOOOooooddd Morning, Expats! Hello from Düsseldorf!

Expat-Mom here!How many others out there can get completely entranced with clicking around on Expat-Blog? So much to do, so much to see, so much to say.
I've been enrolled on this site for almost 2 months and just now getting the courage to introduce myself:D And just now finding the time after trying to read about everything and everyone else.
I've lived in Germany for 2 years and still trying to stand on my own 2 expat feet.
Who else is with me? Thank you fellow expats for all of the helpful posts.

Hi Expat-Mom,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

Hello expat mom,

Well I m kind of late in ousting this message (ur message is dated march) bt I was looking for English speaking moms n dusseldorf. I'm from India and have a 2 yr old daughter. I stay in oberkassel, would love to meet / interact with english speaking moms

Alka

Hi all
I am new to the blog too :)
I am a Mom of young kids too and wanted to know where to meet other new moms too when I arrived in Dusseldorf, as well as a million other things
I found lots of useful web resources. Toytown is a great website for people to share info. Also expatmole is jam packed with tonnes of info on everything including loads of stuff re babies, toddlers, kids' days out, playgroups, activities, clothing shops etc....
Hope this helps and good luck and enjoy :)
MP