Information sought for moving to Kuala Lumpur

Hi there,

Firstly let me introduce myself ... my name is Bobby and I'm 27 years old and currently living in Northamptonshire England.

Im trying to find out some information on how I may be able to move to Kuala Lumpur.

Im currently doing my last year of nightschool and by May next year Ill be a fully qualified Electrician to 17th edition regulations.

My Dad lives and works out in Kuala Lumpur and he invited me to stay with him for a few weeks, since then I have fallen in love with KL and I have made it my lifes goal to move there.  Unfortunatly I'm just not sure how to go about starting the whole process off.

I would be ever so grateful for any information or links you can send me to aid me in my goal .

Regards,

Bobby

Thank you very much for the heads up and information there bintang ... lol I never did think that this would be an easy task but I'd say deffinitely worth the hassle :D

Thanks once again :)

Bobby

Hi Bob, welcome to Malaysia.
Wish your processes are running smoothly and can get a good offer in KL soon. Actually there's a lot of Malaysia jobseeker websites that you can get from google search.
Pay in KL is relative low if you compare to US but there are plenty of high pay jobs there, some even more than RM 8k.
Since your dad is in KL so maybe you can come over then only start to search job. It's more convenient if a walk-in interview is needed.
Wish you all the best. And if you have interest, please take a chance to travel to Penang. It is my hometown, I may willing to be your free tourguide.