I need Suggestions to study in germany...

HI EVERYBODY..
             This is Jesta Naresh. i have just completed B.TECH.(E.C.E). IELTS 6.0.....I want to study M.S in germany.. please help me to choose college and city along with useful Specialization.. and i came from middle class background please tke this into mind...
                                        Thank tou....

Hi Jesta,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope other members will be able to help you.

I wish you good luck in your study.

Christine

Your question is too general: What are your interests, skills, plans in life?
Also: Unless you choose a course operated in English (which are not very common), you'd have to learn German language first.

Thanks Beppi..
             i  have intrested to do M.S in Electronics.. operated in English..is it mandatory to learn German lang...

hi alll,

This is M.HArsha from India (A.P).actually i am planning to sending my sister for study in germany .can u tell me how the security for women will be & part time jobs.Regarding language we have to learn here or we can join here ...

My mail id:[email protected].

Both genders are equal in Germany.
Somebody who "sends his sister to study" isn't compatible with this. If she's old enough to travel, she's old enough to decide for herself what she wants to do or study (and then post that on this forum).
If that isn't the case in your culture and you want to keep it that way, don't send her here as she will be quickly converted to be a human in her own right.