Shenzhen Restaurants with Chinese/ English Menus

I don't know about you people out there. But I get pretty tired of eating at the same fast food joints for lack of knowing how to properly read Chinese. And stuck with a wait staff that is uni-lingual.

So what I will try to do is locate Restaurants that have bilingual menus in my journeys throughout Shenzhen.

Since I do drive in Shenzhen, my reviews of Restaurants will not be limited to a fixed location or strictly near public transportation.

If anyone would like to add to the list? By all means!

I think something like this will be a lot of help!

And if a list such as this already exists? Then please merge the topics together.

Thx

My first review of a bilingual Menu that I recently located is;

Viets Kitchen
18-19,3085, Shen Nan Dong Lu,
Luohu District.
0755-8222-8927
Near Yitian Rd

Subway Station: Laojie- Luobao Line (Viets Kitchen is about two blocks south)

Nearby: Banks, Clothing Shops, New York Pizza

Chinese Address: 深圳市罗湖区深南东路3085号18-19铺

Vietnamese Food

Lunch for two worked out to be 92rmb including soft drinks.

I found the place to be clean, well kept, nicely decorated in modern contemporary style. White leatherette cushioned seating. Booths and Tables are available for two to eight people. Its a small restaurant in comparison to the almost cafeteria style monsters found throughout China. Nice ambiance, the music was a mix of Muzak and English Adult Contemporary.

The Menu is bilingual and complete. Good descriptions, wide variety of soups and vermicelli dishes. Also found Frtench bread and even garlic bread! They also have a list of Euro style sandwiches served on French bread. The drinks vary from fruit to soft-drinks to beer.

Our waiter was very kind, friendly and professional. Though he didn't speak English he completely was in the habit of serving ex-pats. When I pointed to my selections on the menu he understood with a smile. Service was very good, the food was amazing and so were the drinks.

Probably will return when in the area.

Hi Kojaksx,

I would suggest you to recommend these companies in the Shenzhen business directory. Thank you.

Hi Christine,

I would be more than happy to do so, if there was a "Restaurant" heading in the Directory. The closest I found was Food Catering????

Also in my previous post above my review of the Viet Litchen I asked that if this is in the wrong area to please move it...if you can ;)

If not please direct me to the proper Directory. I'll be more than happy to copy and paste the review.

Thx

Kojak

Take a look at this link Kojak >https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … staurants/ !;)

Harmonie.

Ah crap! Thx Harmonie!:rolleyes:

Consider it done!

However adding it to the directory doesn't allow any room to review the place. In other words there is no place for me to say why I recommend this Restaurant. Even a small Comment Box would be beneficial to any expat looking for any kind of business. Otherwise any business owner or friends of theirs could recommend any place without justification.

This is why I wanted to start something like this. So people could learn a little more about any place or service.

Any hoot.... I'll add more and anything I do add will be because of the Bilingual (Chinese/ English) menu!

:P

you can go to KK Mall or Coco Park most of the restaurant there come with english & chinese menu.

I'd recommend Coco Park too