Would appreciate any feedback pls.

Hi, I will be moving to Jordan from US soon and had many questions in regards to shopping for Designer brand makeups, sunglasses and such.

Do Jordan malls carry make-up line,sunglasses,perfumes or handbags for Christion Dior, Chanel, Bobbi Brown etc. Skin products such as OBagi products. Do they have a Victorias Secret at any malls with their beauty products along with clothings.

Any local stores carrying some basic things like Neutrogena line, Pantene Shampoo/cond.hair spray full line but for Curly hair only. Matrix or Biolage shampoo? Chi silk infusion hair products.

Pet food ( Nutro brand) or self cleaning cat litter box and such?

Moms to be questions: For a baby born in Jordan, will they carry dual citizenship? eg: US and Jordanian?

Should I be purchasing items such as breast pumps from US or are there stores that may carry brands such as Madela etc.

My list could go on as I have never been to Jordan before and don't know what to bring and what not =/

Thank you

yes u can find all sort of make-up line,sunglasses,perfumes, handbags, hair & skin products of almost all brands here in Amman malls, just cause we are an Arabic country form the third world doesnt mean we dont have all of the above lol actually u will be surprised how similar JORDAN is to the united states especially when it gets to products and grocery's :p

I am a native Jordanian girl oh and welcome in advance :)

:offtopic:

Thank you guys this helps a lot! Now I don't have to bring my whole house =)

Hi,

I think it's better to get the breast pumps and baby's clothing back in the US. You can find those baby needs here no doubt if you are willing to fork out more :)

My best suggestion to you is... buy everything that you can THERE before you come here.  You will find some of these brands but the problem is that they are generally "knock offs" and extremely over priced.  Most of the things that you will buy here are a lower quality than the worst Walmart stuff.  Just a heads up.