Need British company

I have just arrived in Jeddah and teaching at an international school as a PE teacher.  I am not living in a compund, I am living in Al Altalyah (think it's how it's spelt)

There are very few English speakers and I would like to meet some other Brits/English speakers and do some activities etc, if anybody is interested?

Do you need an invite to go to the compounds and how do the beaches etc work?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Craig

Welcome to Expat.com Craig!;)

Harmonie.

welcome to the kingdom craig..:):):)

(Moderated)

Welcome Craig,

I suppose you meant Al Tahliya. Welcome to the City of Jeddah.

I am sure the forums are a nice way to start finding new people to meet and putting yourself out there. I do not belong to britain, but however I do speak english.

Let me know what activities you would be interested in as bowling, diving, snorkeling, go karting, eating outs, paint ball etc or simply relax with a nice drink and baik-out and talk and share experience.

I am associated to the field of finance in a MNC.

Hi craig, what sports in particular do you teach?

Good day how are you
it will be great if we can be a group were we can enjoy oue stay in Saudi Arabia Jeddah
and we should have a plann when and how

Hiya, I have not arrived in Jeddah yet but will be there in june... very excited for a new change. I am from London would be good to meet up when I get there, how is it? Do you enjoy living there? ect any info would be much appreciated. Thanks
Rhe

Hi,
I have some friend from UK and South Africa, its nice to have more good friends.

Welcome Criag

hello mate..
well ive just returned from UK.. would you like to link up?

Hiya I'm from London and will be flying to Jeddah to join you all in August, what school are you at?

hey Craige hows it going. contact me at [email protected]