Looking for japanese or chinese friends

Hello all,

I'm Tuyet living in Hochiminh, want to improve japanese and chinese and also can teach you vietnamese. Recently I'm so free, want to find more friends :D

Nice day!

Tuyet

anht wrote:

Hello all,

I'm Tuyet living in Hochiminh, want to improve japanese and chinese and also can teach you vietnamese. Recently I'm so free, want to find more friends :D

Nice day!

Tuyet

Hi Tuyet,

I am very please to meet you! What kind of chinese dialects do you know to speak?

Tom

Hi Dai, I dropped a mail to u :) thx

Hi Tom, Nice to meet you ! I speak Mandarin :D.

Hi Tuyet,

That's great that you know Mandarin. It's very useful nowaday. I know both Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese. If you ever need some practice, I will be glad to assist you. Here is my contact information. [email protected]. Have a good day!

Tom

Hi Tuyet,

I am a Vietnamese from France and we share the same interest in Japanese and Chinese!
Let's get in touch :)

Nice day!
Kindax

tomkat70 wrote:

Hi Tuyet,

That's great that you know Mandarin. It's very useful nowaday. I know both Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese. If you ever need some practice, I will be glad to assist you. Here is my contact information. [email protected]. Have a good day!

Tom

Hi Tom, I see that you could speak Mandarin Chinese. I have learnt Mandarin Chinese a couple of years ago but didn't have a lot of chances to meet Chinese-speaking ppl or practice the language. That's why I've forgotten quite a bit. Maybe you can bring them back to me, I mean Chinese language :) If you don't mind, we'll be in touch soon :) Thanks

thanks Tom :D

Hi kindax, yeah, let's keep in touch, my email is [email protected]