New to Perth and love to meet some new friends!

Hello!  I have just relocated from Singapore to Perth with my husbands and my 11 months old twins.  I am a stay at home mum and I will love to meet some new friends Singaporeans or non-Singaporeans who wont mind a cup of coffee and chitchatting. It will be great as well to be able to do some family activities like BBQ.

Hi teresa, i am Fillipino also a resident of Singaore before but decided to settled here in Perth.. Im also new here and looking for some friends regardless of race, maybe i can be one ? Cheers!

Jhonnah

hi Teresa,
I'm Malaysian  but I've lived in Perth for quite a long time now. I have a 3 yr old, so maybe a play date will be nice?  Perth is a fantastic city for young kids and I can probably show you around my fav. kiddie haunts!

Hi all.

We lived in KL for 5 yrs and my eldest son was born in Subang Jaya...and he was conceived in the Philippines. Loved asian food and Singapore shopping.
If all goes well we will join hubby in Perth beginning 2013.
I will be looking for some friends too.
Ladies this could be fun.

Nice to get to know new friends...i am a filipina living in perth i have a 16 month old boy...ive bn here for a quite few months...just getting to know perth n loving it...cheers...jules

hi everyone,

Im a Filipina with 2 lovely girls, joining my husband dis November 2012... Hope to meet new friends as well...we live in spearwood...:)

hi...welcome to Expat.com..i am also filipina wth one boy and bn in perth just almost a yr..wld love to meet up someday...jules...goodluck

hello,

anyone who wants to meet up soon can pm or email me so we can get to know each other better...can share numbers or fb accnt, tnx... hope to see u jules...

hi..pls gve me ur fb account so cn add you.my email is [email protected] old are ur kids..there is a parent/ child group am joining this thursday..this is for new parents and who just migrated here in Wa..also great place to meet people...this session is just once in a week..hope u cld join;)

hi jules,

if you cud just add me [email protected] , i cant search u on fb, it says 0 result...my kids are 2 and 9 years old... both girls, probably ill be joining ur grp... hope to see u...

pgp(gaye)

Hi.. I'm from Singapore and will be migrating to Perth early 2013. Great to know many expat from singapore staying in Perth..  :)

Hi

We've emigrated from Singapore to Perth in 2008. I'm a Singaporean Chinese, my hubby is an Aussie. I'm now a full time mother of  2 kids, who are 3 and 4 years of age and I wouldn't mind meeting new friends for coffee/ lunch and speak mandarin with (or not) occasionally! :)