Is there anyone from the Philippines here?

Angela84 wrote:

Hi,

I came to Beijing for about a month now and I would like to meet Filipino's who can be my friend.
Thank you!

Hi angela, please txt me  can you help me find a church to attend to every sunday please
Can i join in your meet ups

hello vhyne, happy new year and welcome to beijing, send me a personal message so I can add you up on skype,

from shanghai to beijing by bullet train is it in honqiao terminal?

@gnasnal :

sa hongqiao terminal ba sasakay?

In english please on this English speaking forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

@vhynne2000: THere are a lot of churches here in Beijing but it depends to what kind of church you want to attend. If it is a christistian Church, there is a church in Haidian, liangmaqiao, wangjing, Sunyi and a lot more. WHere do you live ba?

Any meet ups this weekend?

so cold here in beijing so cool 😊

Its so cold yes but cool? Can't say the same

don't go hatin'

Not hatin it just being neutral

Hi

Looking for a Filipino community here in wudouku .. just arrived last Sunday..

Thanks

Bel

Don't [/b]now about filipino communty but I have met three pinoys from here and I am also in wodaoko

im in cbd ... let me
know when you perps
meet up :)

We met whenever we want to,but every Sunday we make it a point to hear mass.
Also today we will meet up maybe u can join us

where? when?

We are going to summer palace I think I don't know yet ehhe u can txt me 13521864302

too far. next time.

hi angela, i'm a filipina but not located in beijing, i am based here in Zhejiang, 2.5 hrs. train ride from Shanghai. Glad to find fellow filipinos here. :)

[Moderated: no copy/ paste pls]

Has any of these Beijing pinoy meetups materialized?

yes pilipinas, me and a few other people often hang out every tuesday,

I also remember meeting up with Angela, Vmm, his coworkers, mayeth and coffejoyaddict one time in july

There's actually a get together on tuesday the 19th, if you're interested, send me a message

Im craving for adobo, sinigang, pandesal w/ corned beef, _silog  Anyone here cook Phil food? Baka naman ...

I cook adobo, no more sinigang mix eh kaya next time na lang i guess

Yahoooo looking forward to it hehe.adobo..
@pilipinas most of the pinoys here that i have met knows how to cook well  except me... so stay tuned....

redgia88 wrote:

hi angela, i'm a filipina but not located in beijing, i am based here in Zhejiang, 2.5 hrs. train ride from Shanghai. Glad to find fellow filipinos here. :)

Maybe we can visit you there. What do you think?

danics wrote:

I cook adobo, no more sinigang mix eh kaya next time na lang i guess

i brought some sinigangnam mix. let me know when you feel like cooking for every juan.

vhyne2000 wrote:

Yahoooo looking forward to it hehe.adobo..
@pilipinas most of the pinoys here that i have met knows how to cook well  except me... so stay tuned....

:)

well, I may not be able to cook for everyjuan, but you are welcome to come over my apartment and have a much needed chit chat with vhyne2000 and a few other pinoys

danics wrote:

well, I may not be able to cook for everyjuan, but you are welcome to come over my apartment and have a much needed chit chat with vhyne2000 and a few other pinoys

pm sent

hi..we are 5 here in tongzhou. if you want pinoy friends we're here. we can have gathering every weekends.

hey everyone!

Glad to see that fellow Filipino's are having small gatherings and such.
By the way just wanted to ask if you all have gone to Speedy V? Apparently it's the only Filipino restaurant over here. It's located somewhere down Sanlitun.

hi guys,

sino sa inyo malapit sa zhichunli station line 4 na sub?

Hello mikoletz -> In english please on this English speaking forum! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

I'm Filipina and lives in Beijing but currently in Hongkong now. Will be back this come July. I live next station from WuDaoKou. Yes, only few Pinoys around. Maybe we could meet up when I get there.

Thanks

Mga pinoys what are your plans for the coming holiday

Hi Angela,

I am from the Philippines but currently in Myanmar and was offered a job in Beijing. I would like to know how bad the pollution in Beijing is. Is it not liveable or is the news exaggerated.

Any information you will offer will help me decide whether I move to Beijing or not. Thank you very much!

Jenny

any gatherings tommorow?

@kantchr

How are you guys? Are you still in Beijing?

Is this website for housekeepers from the Philippines?  I think I got the wrong website, I thought it was for expats. :(

Hello moscoba -> Yes, this website is for expatriates. How can we help you? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie