Be welcome all expats to Arg! Looking forward to make friends.ARG LADY

HI EVERYONE, I KNOW WHAT IS TO BE AN EXPAT AND HAVE FEARS OR DOUBT ABOOUT THAT NEW PLACE.
AND AS I LOVE THE INTERACTION WITH DIFFERENT CULTURES, FOR ANYTHING YOU NEED JUST SEND ME MSG. AND IF I CAN I WILL HELP!
ALSO TO MEET UP SOME DAY AND SHOW YOU THAT THINGS ABOUT MY PLACE THAT DONT COME IN THE CITY TOUR! OR JUST TO HAVE A DRINK AND IMPROVE MY ENGLISH..
SEAN BIENVENIDOS A ARGENTINA! ESPERO QUE LES GUSTE MI PAIS!
BESOS!! NOE

Hi Noe,

Thanks very much for offering your help.
You should avoid posting in caps lock on the forum though ;)

Regards
Armand

noe_jbj wrote:

HI EVERYONE, I KNOW WHAT IS TO BE AN EXPAT AND HAVE FEARS OR DOUBT ABOOUT THAT NEW PLACE.
AND AS I LOVE THE INTERACTION WITH DIFFERENT CULTURES, FOR ANYTHING YOU NEED JUST SEND ME MSG. AND IF I CAN I WILL HELP!
ALSO TO MEET UP SOME DAY AND SHOW YOU THAT THINGS ABOUT MY PLACE THAT DONT COME IN THE CITY TOUR! OR JUST TO HAVE A DRINK AND IMPROVE MY ENGLISH..
SEAN BIENVENIDOS A ARGENTINA! ESPERO QUE LES GUSTE MI PAIS!
BESOS!! NOE

!Hola que tal!
I'm an English teacher here in Brazil and I'll be moving to Buenos Aires in June. It'd be great if you could help me with some information about life in BsAs. Are you Argentinian? I love meeting people and making new friends as well as learning languages. I hope I can hear from you soon,
Gracias,
IraSan

My girlfriend and I are coming to Buenos Aires next month. We are both teachers and from the USA. We have been teaching in Costa Rica for the last three months. We are looking for a reasonably priced apartment. We plan on staying for at least a year. Thank you for any advice/help on finding an apartment, location etc.

Christian Knox

I dnt have too much information about rents, maybe you can check on line searching as INMBOBILIARIAS which means real state company and another tip is that here we dont search by the numbers of rooms, is by the numbers of areas, it is, 1 ambiente (means studio) 2 ambientes (1 room and living-room with kitchen) 3 ambientes (you can hav 2 rooms and one l.r w/ kitchen or kitchen separated from the l.r) I hope I can help with this. Regards, Noe