What building/symbol would represent Serbia for you?

Hi everybody!
How are you today?

I'm doing a research on different cultures... and I need a symbol to put on the cover of my Serbian research.

I would like to find out, for you,

1. what building/object or symbol would be representative of Serbian people and their mentality?

2. If you had to choose ONE colour, to represent Serbia, what colour would that be? (my research cover needs to be of one colour)

Please, let me know what you think (it's a survye)

Thank you for your contribution =)

please, when you read it, post your answer... instead of leaving the topic with the thought "I don't know", "This is only my opinion, not important..." or "I wonder what others will answer"

Post an answer! Your opinion is the opinion that matters to me

Thanks!

There is not building which represent Serbia. Maybe part of clothes - Sajkaca?

Hi,
The colour would be definately Blue!
The building? I was thinking about a TV tower @ Avala hill south of Belgrade. It was bombed and now rebuilt.

Greets

Red would be the color (it's on the flag and it describes the intensity and passion of the society).  Narodna Skupstina would be the building (National Parliament).

Building: Sveti Sava the beautiful Church in Beograd
Color: red, it was the color of the uniforms the Serbian team wore for the world cup. Red, Blue or White will do they are all on the flag.
Another symbol of Serbia could be the two headed eagle that is displayed on the center of their flag.
Good luck

I'd say red or blue for a color.  Sveti Sava, Sveti Marko, any church really.  You could use the traditional triple bar Orthodox cross, the double-headed eagle, the Serbian crest, the traditional sajkaca, or maybe just a traditional embroidered pattern!  So many wonderful things to choose from!

Kiki