Thinking about moving to Jordan

I'm about to graduate college (The Ohio State University) with a major in Arabic, and so I want to move over to the Middle East in a few months to get some international experience and improve my Arabic (mainly speaking, I can read and write okay, if slowly. I also pretty much only know MSA). I was thinking about moving to Jordan, since it's not dangerous and since English isn't as widely spoken as Arabic (and the dialect is more useful than Tunisian or Moroccan). However, I need some advice on finding places to rent, obtaining employment, costs associated with living there, transportation, etc. I only need enough money to live (preferably comfortably), but of course a larger salary is always appreciated. I have some professional experience, but I'm not sure what opportunities (other than teaching English) are available over there. So, if any of you would share your advice/contact info, I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks!

Edit:

I guess I should be a bit more specific. How hard is it to find work there enough to survive on, assuming cheap expenses? Also, how much does knowing Arabic help with living there and also finding employment?

hey there

I am a Jordanian girl and we welcome u here in advance, umm good choice in picking JORDAN since it's the safest across the middle east and it got many diversities,

about finding a job, well u can start searching through these two famous well-known career website and apply your CV Online:

1)  bayt.com/en/jordan/jobs/

2)  akhtaboot.com/en/jordan/jobs/find

and as for finding accommodation (apartment) here's another good website where u can search and find what is most suitable for you:
expatriates.com/classifieds/jor/housingavailable/

and last but not least here's another great website for all the activities events etc etc that's going on in Jordan

dilloona.com/

Good Luck and hopefully u will find what u are looking for, u can email me in private if u needed any more advice :)

p.s I work with a Travel Agency