Iqama Transfer

HRGuru wrote:

I have the above in PDF, if the administrators can assist me we can upload this some place for all to access.

You may upload it to dropbox and share the link.

For example: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23723725/Loans in KSA.pdf

Dear Hr Guru,

i have recently purchased a visa of Computer and Network Tecnician (funny Haasib Ilah)of Dammam.i want to khow that is its possible to change transfer with in three months if i will fly with in the grace period given by King.basiv=cally  i am a network Eng.

Thx.

Hi Sir,

I got an offer from a good company and i would like to change my sponsorship to that company, but the problem is that i have only completed 1 year and two month  with my present sponsor and he is green too, will this be a problem in changing my release.expecting an immediate reply from you.

Thanks
Anas

hallo

TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

I have the above in PDF, if the administrators can assist me we can upload this some place for all to access.

You may upload it to dropbox and share the link.

For example: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23723725/Loans in KSA.pdf

TLL,

me not tech savvy, more over needs to sign up I believe in drop box. I was thinking like to uploading Expat.com itself as some members have done before regarding standard processes.

Dear Hr Guru,

i have recently purchased a visa of Computer and Network Tecnician (funny Haasib Ilah)of Dammam.i want to khow that is its possible to change transfer with in three months if i will fly with in the grace period given by King.basically  i am a network Eng.

Dear guru waiting for your reply

UmerRana wrote:

Dear Hr Guru,

i have recently purchased a visa of Computer and Network Tecnician (funny Haasib Ilah)of Dammam.i want to khow that is its possible to change transfer with in three months if i will fly with in the grace period given by King.basically  i am a network Eng.

Dear guru waiting for your reply

Dear Umer,

No transfer possible before you complete two years with current sponsor, unless he is in red or yellow and you move to a green company . Or if he is in green and you move to an excellent company. The case you are specifying is on speculation and will be very difficult to match with the grace period of 3 months.

Dear HR guru,

It seems you contradicting your own statement,if you check your previous comment while replying my question. I wanted to know can I transfer, though have received NOC from previous company however it stands in yellow. The company I am working with presently is in green. The answer that you mentioned was yes, but now you saying No, I understand saudi rules change now and then but a precise answer regarding my query will be highly appreciated.

azaadi wrote:

Dear HR guru,

It seems you contradicting your own statement,if you check your previous comment while replying my question. I wanted to know can I transfer, though have received NOC from previous company however it stands in yellow. The company I am working with presently is in green. The answer that you mentioned was yes, but now you saying No, I understand saudi rules change now and then but a precise answer regarding my query will be highly appreciated.

Could you guide me to the previous post to see where the contradiction is so that I can correct it if there is a mistake from my side. But I have cleared this in my posts like below:

If your company category is in green and you have completed two years with current sponsor then you can get release and move to a new sponsor who is also in green.

If your company is not in green but in yellow / red then you can get release even before 2 yrs and move to a green / excellent category company.

If your company is in green and you haven't completed 2 yrs , you can move to excellent category companies.

Hope this is clear now.

I have not completed 2 years yet,  it's been only 9 months. although NOC received from my previous company. The company that I am working with is in Green and my previous company is in yellow.My question to you is do I have provision to get Iqama changed or do I need to pull up my socks and say gud bye to my friends here. I dont want to be harassed or deported. I will leave on my own terms. plz advise

azaadi wrote:

I have not completed 2 years yet,  it's been only 9 months. although NOC received from my previous company. The company that I am working with is in Green and my previous company is in yellow.My question to you is do I have provision to get Iqama changed or do I need to pull up my socks and say gud bye to my friends here. I dont want to be harassed or deported. I will leave on my own terms. plz advise

If you clearly notice what I mentioned before, if your company is in red / yellow and you are moving to green no need to complete two years. Also there is a provision now for employees in red / yellow to change professions easily.

Dear HR Guru,

You are doing really good.

I have been working with my current sponser(A Contracting company)for last 10 months. Due to unproffesionalism and mismanagement the company is not going well, they are not paying the salary on time (mostly once in two months),overtime, iqama renewal, gossy payments...etc and from last three weeks they fell in to yellow  from Green category.

By Profession I am an engineer but holding a carpenter visa and working as QC Procurement Supervisor (Aramco Approved)for a  Saudi Aramco Project.

Now My Query is I want to leave from this company.Can i apply to green/grey companies and my current sponsor will allow me to move without any difficulties? If he do not what will i do to move out from here.

Can i join the new company(Yet to find) without going exit

My contract agreement shows 4000 SR have to pay if we go for an exit before the completion of of 2 years. But they use to grab 8000,10000 like that from the employees who wants to go exit from here.
Is this payment really needed if they are yellow category

Your advise on this will be highly appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Dear Salamwalikum,

as you said i can go on Final Exit even though my Iquma is Expired if my kafeel put me exit,i just want to ask you that how money i have to pay to jawazat for my final exit can you please tell me.

i come to know from my friends that we cannont go on exit if kafeel CR and muncipal Licence is Expired and we have to renew the iquma and then go th final exit it is True?

can you please help me on this may Allah Almighty Bless you.

Dear HR Guru,

I am in a very distressed condition as my Iqama  expired on 29th March, 2013 and my sponsor is not yet renewed my Iqama.

My profession is "Electrician" as per Iqama.

My sponsor is in WHITE Category. In his sponsorship there are only 3 persons. He actually, don't want to continue his business because of the new Saudiasation procedures.

All of his licenses are still valid and only he need to put a Saudi employee under him, which he is not willing to do.

Now he is telling that, he don't want to renew my Iqama, But can give the permission for a Sponsorship Change.

Now, I found a well established company who can give me the Sponsorship. But the problems are:

1. I just completed only 1.3months in Saudi.

2. As my Iqama is expired and  without a renewal, is it not possible to change a sponsorship to a Green category as my Sponsor is in WHITE Category?

3. And also, without completing 2 years under the same sponsor, I cannot able to change the sponsorship?

So, Kindly advise me, the possibility of the Sponsorship change to a Green category company and the procedures also.

Kindly help me with a solution to come out from all this problems.

Expecting your great help and thanking you for the great concern..

BR

Hi,

Click on the below link first
mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nonsaudiempinquiry.aspx

then Put ur Iqama no. in 2nd Box. and click ok  then traslate the arabic word in the bottom ' احمر '

thank you-I will do it now!

the link is not showing up

To check the Iqama Status:

mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry/NonSaudiEmpInquiry.aspx

Give your Iqama No. in the Second Box (Right Side) and click the 2nd button on the left Side.

Then you will get the result and it will be in ARABIC.

Translate the page to English (if necessary) or use Google translate by copying the result to that translating column.

Try this :)

sunny1234 wrote:

the link is not showing up

All links to external websites are reviewed by mods before you could see them.

You have to type in your husband's iqama number; not yours.

Translating is not necessary, you'll see the colored strip in the results.

the link is under review

just go to google and type iqama status and you can find out plenty of sites which will enable to find the link.

many thanks!

New plan to nab illegals revealed

ARAB NEWS
Tuesday 16 April 2013
Last Update 16 April 2013 9:33 am

There will be three options under a new plan by the Ministry of Labor to obtain information on companies that are violating labor laws, said Adel Fakeih, minister of labor, yesterday on an MBC show hosted by Dawood Al-Shirian.
The first option is for the members of the public to report companies or individual violators by calling in the ministry through a toll free number.
The second option is self-inspection whereby the business owner can find online whether their business is committing any violations.
The third option is inspections carried out by the ministry itself.
He said that 100,000 new inspectors would join the ministry to help carry out the inspections. They will now be accompanied by police officers for effective implementation of the ministry's directives. The new program begins next month.
The minister acknowledged the contribution of the expatiate community, but said that illegal activity will not be tolerated. “We enforce the rules and regulations on every establishment with no exceptions.”
He said that about 900,000 workers have been deported in the last 18 months and that nearly 400,000 Saudis have been hired during the same  period.
Fakeih said the purpose of Saudization should not be misunderstood and that expats who are legally allowed to work in the country have contributed to Saudi growth. He added that 7.5 million expats are currently legally working in the Kingdom.
Companies that employ illegals will be fined up to SR 100,000 and sentenced to two years in prison for each illegal worker they hire.
The ministry will also accept tips from the general public if they see anyone working illegally.
He said that any expat who did not get his/her iqama renewed by the sponsor can choose any company in Nitaqat's green zone and transfer the sponsorship to it without the permission of the former sponsor.
“The former sponsor loses his/her right to keep his workers if he/she fails to renew the iqama before its expiration date,” Adel said.
Fakeih clarified that children of Saudi mothers who are married to non-Saudis are considered Saudis under Nitaqat.

Sudheer Subairkutty wrote:

Dear HR Guru,

You are doing really good.

I have been working with my current sponser(A Contracting company)for last 10 months. Due to unproffesionalism and mismanagement the company is not going well, they are not paying the salary on time (mostly once in two months),overtime, iqama renewal, gossy payments...etc and from last three weeks they fell in to yellow  from Green category.

By Profession I am an engineer but holding a carpenter visa and working as QC Procurement Supervisor (Aramco Approved)for a  Saudi Aramco Project.

Now My Query is I want to leave from this company.Can i apply to green/grey companies and my current sponsor will allow me to move without any difficulties? If he do not what will i do to move out from here.

Can i join the new company(Yet to find) without going exit

My contract agreement shows 4000 SR have to pay if we go for an exit before the completion of of 2 years. But they use to grab 8000,10000 like that from the employees who wants to go exit from here.
Is this payment really needed if they are yellow category

Your advise on this will be highly appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Dear Sudheer,

If your current company is in yellow you can change without the need for sponsor. Get a demand letter from green company and give you documents to new company and they should be able to transfer you and if your current sponsor asks for money report to labor office since labor office is now desperately looking for violators.

Thank you very much

taher123 wrote:

Dear Salamwalikum,

as you said i can go on Final Exit even though my Iquma is Expired if my kafeel put me exit,i just want to ask you that how money i have to pay to jawazat for my final exit can you please tell me.

i come to know from my friends that we cannont go on exit if kafeel CR and muncipal Licence is Expired and we have to renew the iquma and then go th final exit it is True?

can you please help me on this may Allah Almighty Bless you.

I dont believe this to be true. If your iqama has already expired you need to report to labor office and jawazat and they will arrange your exit, but in this case you will pay the fine and the travel expenses if you can . If you are caught as an illegal then they will give you free ride home when they have empty slot, till that time you will spend in deportation center / jail.

Best option is to get final exit through sponsor himself by paying him something now and avoiding the other hassles.

Binn wrote:

Dear HR Guru,

I am in a very distressed condition as my Iqama  expired on 29th March, 2013 and my sponsor is not yet renewed my Iqama.

My profession is "Electrician" as per Iqama.

My sponsor is in WHITE Category. In his sponsorship there are only 3 persons. He actually, don't want to continue his business because of the new Saudiasation procedures.

All of his licenses are still valid and only he need to put a Saudi employee under him, which he is not willing to do.

Now he is telling that, he don't want to renew my Iqama, But can give the permission for a Sponsorship Change.

Now, I found a well established company who can give me the Sponsorship. But the problems are:

1. I just completed only 1.3months in Saudi.

2. As my Iqama is expired and  without a renewal, is it not possible to change a sponsorship to a Green category as my Sponsor is in WHITE Category?

3. And also, without completing 2 years under the same sponsor, I cannot able to change the sponsorship?

So, Kindly advise me, the possibility of the Sponsorship change to a Green category company and the procedures also.

Kindly help me with a solution to come out from all this problems.

Expecting your great help and thanking you for the great concern..

BR

Can you specify what do you mean by white category - is it excellent or platinum category ?

First you need to renew your iqama under the current sponsor.

If you sponsor (I dont know white color) is in red / yellow - you can move to green / platinum or excellent company without completing two years. You need a demand letter from new company and then you approach labor office / jawazat.

Dear HRGuru,

I have also checked my iqama status in ministry website. It is showing White category. I think it is not green or platinum category. Because my sponsor has eight expatriates and no Saudi appointed. Earlier while checking my status it was showing red. But now it is showing white.

Regards
SJN

White Category? Can you post the query result here removing name and numbers?

White Category Company means the establishments which have less than 10 employees, but don't have a Saudi employee under them. As per the new announcement, these establishments also comes under Nitaqat program.

Dear Friends,
One of my friend has given his iqama, passport and all the required documents to his new sponsor for transfer of sponsor ship.

The labour ministry has approved his application and once when the new sponsor went to Jawazat he lost my friends iqama .

The new sponsor said that he can get the new iqama and told him not be worried.

Can anyone here advice me what will be the situation of his iqama now ??

Is it easy for the new sponsor to get a new iqama for him or not ??

يمكنك البحث بواحد او اكثر من مجموعات البحث التالية

رقم الحدود:

او
رقم الإقامة:

او
رقم الجواز:

الجنسية:

إختر جنسية

نتيجة البحث
رقم العامل:
18-2-200887
الاسم:
تقييم المنشاة:
أبيض
حالة العامل:
علي رأس العمل
تراخيص المنشأه:
تصاريح المنشأه ساريه.

See the result after checking my iqama status
SJN

Hello SJN81 -> Could you please post in english so that everybody could understand? :)

To note that you are on an Enlish Speaking forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

ansar90 wrote:

Dear Friends,
One of my friend has given his iqama, passport and all the required documents to his new sponsor for transfer of sponsor ship.

The labour ministry has approved his application and once when the new sponsor went to Jawazat he lost my friends iqama .

Anybody answer please ....

Aurélie wrote:

Hello SJN81 -> Could you please post in english so that everybody could understand? :)

To note that you are on an Enlish Speaking forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

It's ok Aurélie,
I asked him to paste results from Arabic site of government.
I can see what I wanted to.

ansar90 wrote:
ansar90 wrote:

Dear Friends,

If the two sponsors are in agreement, they can get a new iqama easily.

Binn wrote:

White Category Company means the establishments which have less than 10 employees, but don't have a Saudi employee under them. As per the new announcement, these establishments also comes under Nitaqat program.

Get out of white asap. Such organizations logically will be be forced to shutdown asap. The three months period rules must help.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
ansar90 wrote:
ansar90 wrote:

Dear Friends,

If the two sponsors are in agreement, they can get a new iqama easily.

Dear Legendleads..
could you please describe the process ??

[Moderated: Off topic]

Is the same rules for RED & YELLOW Category is applicable for the WHITE Category also???

Binn wrote:

Is the same rules for RED & YELLOW Category is applicable for the WHITE Category also???

See TLL comments above, white is also under the radar now and you need to change fast, use the grace period available now.