Iqama Transfer

wsmhagazi wrote:

Very good thread.

I have Same kind of Situation, Need Help.

- With Individual Sponsor from 3 years
- Profession - Mason
- I have Job offer in big IT Company
- I have Degree of Bechelor and Master in Computer Science (Not Attested from Saudi Embassy)

How can i transfer the Sponsorship as per laws as my profession is not related to IT.

Thanks for Info.

change kafaala as mason/aamil first to that company den if dey are in green dey can easily change ur profesion once ur degrees are attested

@ DrHassanMalik - Hey, Its not "THAT" its DAT !! :)

saimans wrote:

@ DrHassanMalik - Hey, Its not "THAT" its DAT !! :)

:lol::cheers:

One point here. Every company maintains a CR (Commercial Registration) with CoC (Chamber of Commerce).

There are hard lines in there. For example, a company with purely IT oriented CR cannot transfer a mason in their company. They need to have 'Bana' بنا [Construction] items in the work description columns. My 2 cents: have a look at the CR first and look for a feasibility.

DrHassanMalik wrote:
wsmhagazi wrote:

Very good thread.

I have Same kind of Situation, Need Help.

- With Individual Sponsor from 3 years
- Profession - Mason
- I have Job offer in big IT Company
- I have Degree of Bechelor and Master in Computer Science (Not Attested from Saudi Embassy)

How can i transfer the Sponsorship as per laws as my profession is not related to IT.

Thanks for Info.

change kafaala as mason/aamil first to that company den if dey are in green dey can easily change ur profesion once ur degrees are attested

Dear all

I joined in a university as an assistant professor two months ago  Now i got an excellent offer from another university in saudi itself. My question is

1. Is it possible to transfer my IQAMA or directly i can join that university

2. Final exit: Although i got final exit, is it mandatory that i suppose to work on Saudi for Six months then only i can go out and get a new visa.

Kindly help me in this regard

Especially the six months stay in Saudi Arabia is important then only i can get a visa? Is it true? Please help me?

Also give me the possibility smooth move from one university to another?

to legend leads,
i am sure you get these question a lot, but i really need ur advice on 2 matters:

1. my iqama profession and masters profession dont match: how do i change my iqama profession to my actual designation? will my boss help or the hr dept? if my profession does get changed..will my salary and benefits get revised. can i change it directly in labour ministry?

2. i am in a govt. organisation, working for 1 yr and my contact is ended. ive been running after them to change my profession as per my degree. i have not signed my new contract as it has my old designation still.
ive been offered a job in pvt firm. they asked me to inquire if the govt. org will agree to transfer my iqama, if yes, they will offer me the job. how do i do this? the pvt firm will give me my actual designation and salary package.

kindly advise me

Dear Friends,

I appreciate that you are running this important and informative blog.
I have a question regarding Iqama Transfer/Renewal.

My friend came here last year on a free visa through an agent.

His Iqama was issued from a remote place in KSA and also there are many middle agents involved in between him and Kafeel.
His passport is also in that remote location.
He went to this agent's office to extend his Iqama but found out that his sponsor doesn't have any legal documents like labor office registration and chamber of commerce.
When I check his Iqama status on MOL website below is written:
نعتذر لعدم تقديم الخدمة نظرا لعدم وجود منشأتك فى قواعد بيانات نطاقات

Does this mean his Kafeel is RED?
What are the options for the renewal/transfer of the sponsor ship?

His current employer agreed to take sponsorship and has given all the papers.

Your response will  highly appreciated.

No, this message says "Please accept our apologies for not having the records in the Nitaqat database."

What's the profession on Iqama? Some professions have nothing to do with Nitaqat like 'Personal Driver' and 'Farmer'. These professions are not transferable.

Dear TLL,

He has a profession of Aluminium Technician.

Dear Friend,

My Friend is there in Hail to meet the Saudi Guy, he said his Iqama cannot be renewd due to lack of Chamber of Commerce and Rukhsa Mehal means (the business document for the Baladia).

He told to take Transfer please help what my friend needed to do now.

Please You response will be highly requested.

Broken links in Nitaqat and now you know the reason.

Unfortunately here is the way such things usually go in such cases.

1- He'll have to get Rukhsa Mehal (Workshop licenses) from Baladia (that will take renting a place and putting a sign-board onto it; not to mention the requirements of machinery set up by Baladia).
2- The sponsor will get his chamber of commerce renewed.

Thanks for the suggestion however this will not be a practical scenario right now.

I know. There is nothing do-able from your side except following up with the saudi owner. Unfortunately this is how system runs here.

strangerinthemiddle wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion however this will not be a practical scenario right now.

to legend leads,
i am sure you get these question a lot, but i really need ur advice on 2 matters:

1. my iqama profession and masters profession dont match: how do i change my iqama profession to my actual designation? will my boss help or the hr dept? if my profession does get changed..will my salary and benefits get revised. can i change it directly in labour ministry?

2. i am in a govt. organisation, working for 1 yr and my contact is ended. ive been running after them to change my profession as per my degree. i have not signed my new contract as it has my old designation still.
ive been offered a job in pvt firm. they asked me to inquire if the govt. org will agree to transfer my iqama, if yes, they will offer me the job. how do i do this? the pvt firm will give me my actual designation and salary package.

kindly advise me

salam i am in a weird  situation. i am a female mathematician and came here on muallima riyaziat visa sponsered by an international school.i sponsered my husband and two kids. my husband is an engineer and highly experienced. his purpose of coming on mehram visa was to look for better job here as from pakistan the agents were offering very less. Any way, he s offered very good jobs but the companies dont offer sponsorship and he cannot work with mehram visa. we cannot find some trustworthy agent as all of them ask for more than 10000 and then refuse the transfer. can anybody help please. he is civil engineer with MS environmental technology and 10 years of experience.

I have known many who've got their mehrem visas transferred to work visas. We have 2 on EB as well. It would be great to contact them and get the first hand info. Trying to remember their User IDs :whistle:

TheLegendLeads  thanks for the reply. plz recall the ids. u r a gr8 helper

princeryd wrote:

yes sure you can agree with your old sponsor and take the realease letter .
but before taking check the new company is already in green to take your sponsorship

reagrds
ali

:| Seems you overlooked before commenting. SHE is the old sponsor.

HI TheLegendLeads,

i just registered in this form just for ur blog  ;)
ur reply r nice and very useful to many ppl i guess
Great work keep going all the best.

Welcome to EB and Many Thanks.

Glad to be of help...,always..., :)

seizure wrote:

HI TheLegendLeads,

i just registered in this form just for ur blog  ;)
ur reply r nice and very useful to many ppl i guess
Great work keep going all the best.

bro. me and my friend whose is working with me in same company (saudi binladen group as in iqama)checked our status in the website for knowing the whether its in green or something else once my friend entered his iqama number its shows green and when i entered mine its shows yellow, i rechecked by sending to 888994 it also said yellow. how it happens?

seizure wrote:

bro. me and my friend whose is working with me in same company (saudi binladen group as in iqama)checked our status in the website for knowing the whether its in green or something else once my friend entered his iqama number its shows green and when i entered mine its shows yellow, i rechecked by sending to 888994 it also said yellow. how it happens?

SBG is dividing all its subsidiaries into new individual company.. e.g ACTS, ABCD, CPC etc all are soon to become individual entities.. the process has already started 1 by 1 so your friend might be in some other sub group.. although SBG was in yellow one week back but now its in green for few more days untill all transfer of kafaaalas are done.. its a BIG company u know..

First of All, glad to see this blog and a great bloggers at that. Hat's Off to all, especially to TheLegendLeads...You are truly a legend.

My 10month old daughter is her on a visit visa under my wife's iqama. Now, my company will change my profession after 3 mos. and i will be eligible for a family status.

Question:  can we transfer the visit visa of my daughter (under wife iqama)to dependent visa under my Iqama?

Please let me know the procedure.

Thanks

Many Thanks Ember :)

The word 'transfer' needs elaboration. Visit visas are not transferable (legally). The plain solution is to apply family visa for your daughter (of course after your prof. change) and then get in stamped from KSA embassy in your home country. So, she'll have take a round trip of Manilla :) Must not be a big deal; is it?

You must also have heard of people who paid huge sum of money for conversions from visit to family visas. This can't be advised ethically, legally and morally. Stay safe, don't try this :D

To legend leads...
hi, i just got to read some of your expert advices and must say... u hav a sound knowledge about the paper work, which is very confusing here in saudia arabia, as there is no clearcut pathway. every single case is dealt in a seperate manner.

i am a pakistani female, on a physician visa in a govmt institute. my husband has come on a 'murafiq visa' and his iqama clearly says 'not permitted to work" but he is a civil engineer with vast experience and has got a job here for almost a year.
his company wants naqal kifala for official reasons.

My question is: i am the sponsor of my family. what process should we follow, to get his sponsorship transferred?
please let me know, as we are new in the seystem and for quite long trying to gather accurate information.
Thanx

@DBZ,
As a rule of thumb, conversion from a dependent visa to a work visa is never easy.

As I said above :)
"You must also have heard of people who paid huge sum of money for conversions from visit to family visas. This can't be advised ethically, legally and morally."

If your husband is doing a job, consider buying a free visa (must cost around 18,000 SAR) and a trip from Pak.

hello there im an expat from philippines,can you guys give me a some feedbacks about iqama transfer coz im a bit confused about this kind of stuff,the thing is ive here been for almost 5 years and i want to transfer my sponsorship to another person/company but my current sponsor asking me a huge amount of money roughly 23 thousand for VISA (according to him) just wanna ask you guys if i really do need a visa eventhough im already here,coz according to what i know is that you just need a visa to enter/exit from the country...please if somebody from here wants to clarify all this im really very glad and really appreciate it :) thankz a lot looking forward to hear from you guys soon.

@ TLL....
thanx for your reply....
but his compaany is trying to get the visa transferred and i have heard a similiar case from one of the colleagues too, who's husband got transferred locally from companion visa to work visa here in riyadh.
but you see, the process and the rules are not always the same for every one.
in our case, i was asked to issue a release letter for him and his company wrote the acceptance letter, he got a job offer letter, which was attested by chamber of commerce and needs an attestation from interior ministry too....
now because of the language barrier and insufficient guidance, we dont know, where to go to interior ministry and who will do the attestation and if there are any pre reqs for this attestation!
side by side, they also wanted his degree (already attested from HEC)  to be attested from MOFA, Pakistan, which we got done!
i will keep on bothering you for my queries and update you too....
thanx

The one you described is the normal transfer process which may not be applicable for a companion visa. There are various General Office (khidmaat aama) office who do all passport department related tasks. You can get their services to exterminate the language barrier.

Lately one lady (ID=@fwd) having a situation similar to yours contacted and said that agents were asking for huge sum (approx 13,000+) to transfer the sponsorship and then returned papers and money saying it couldn't be done. So expecting this matter to be straight forward won't be realistic.

DBZ wrote:

@ TLL....
thanx for your reply....
but his compaany is trying to get the visa transferred and i have heard a similiar case from one of the colleagues too, who's husband got transferred locally from companion visa to work visa here in riyadh.
but you see, the process and the rules are not always the same for every one.
in our case, i was asked to issue a release letter for him and his company wrote the acceptance letter, he got a job offer letter, which was attested by chamber of commerce and needs an attestation from interior ministry too....
now because of the language barrier and insufficient guidance, we dont know, where to go to interior ministry and who will do the attestation and if there are any pre reqs for this attestation!
side by side, they also wanted his degree (already attested from HEC)  to be attested from MOFA, Pakistan, which we got done!
i will keep on bothering you for my queries and update you too....
thanx

There is this rule that individuals on new visa needs to complete two years with current employer before getting transfer to an another employer. How about for individuals who were on a student iqama under their father's sponsorship and transferred it to employer (first job), now if they want to transfer again to another employer (second Job), do they also needs to wait atleast 2 years?
Anyone?

First, Second, Third makes no difference at all. Everyone has to complete at least *ONE* year with any sponsor.

(2 years rule changed to 1 year long time back).

thanks TheLegendLeads, that was quick! you really r a sharp shooter!

The Legend Leads pls tell me is it possible for a company to ban a worker from entering to ksa for 2 years without any criminal activities?

Yes, they can. They can do it for a number of years or for the lifetime. They own their database and of course can do anything they like. And needless to mention, one of the recordset is finger-prints.

seizure wrote:

The Legend Leads pls tell me is it possible for a company to ban a worker from entering to ksa for 2 years without any criminal activities?

i thought only ksa government can ban us from entering to their nation.actually thinks r like this i got an offer from another company so i thought of going in exit when my current company's GM come to know about it he order to make exit with 2 years ban for me.

P.S.:i didn't come in their visa i was in student visa then i transferred mine under them.

pls.advise me how to handle this.

i am pharmacist and my profession on iqama is auto mechanic. please guide me how i change my profesion to a pharmacist profession. my mail address is [email protected]
your information is will be appreciated.

Salam

I want to know after Iqama transfer are there any issues to get visit visas for parent since the visa stamped is from old company and they also ask for Visa reference number in mofa website
I am an Engineer by profession on Iqama .I am working with old company since 3 years and I used to get my parent Visit visa smoothly from MOFA online.Now I am offered a better job in some other company and if i accept i will get my Iqama transfer smoothly.

wasim.pharmacist wrote:

i am pharmacist and my profession on iqama is auto mechanic.

omg.. now I've heard everything!

YES ITS CHANGE ABLE ! I changed my iqama from my fathers kafaala to hospitals kafaala. u just need to do some paper work ! and no under the table feeds required.. PM and i will try help you out in it..

DBZ wrote:

To legend leads...
hi, i just got to read some of your expert advices and must say... u hav a sound knowledge about the paper work, which is very confusing here in saudia arabia, as there is no clearcut pathway. every single case is dealt in a seperate manner.

i am a pakistani female, on a physician visa in a govmt institute. my husband has come on a 'murafiq visa' and his iqama clearly says 'not permitted to work" but he is a civil engineer with vast experience and has got a job here for almost a year.
his company wants naqal kifala for official reasons.

My question is: i am the sponsor of my family. what process should we follow, to get his sponsorship transferred?
please let me know, as we are new in the seystem and for quite long trying to gather accurate information.
Thanx

i am pharmacist and my profession on iqama is auto mechanic. please guide me how i change my profesion to a pharmacist profession.kindly guide me whole process. my mail address is wasim.mt34[at]gmail.com
your information will be appreciated