Family Appropriate Apartment in east tokyo

Hi

Does anyone have suggestions to list of decent apartment for family of 3 (with a toddler)?  preferably with balcony. We are looking at East Tokyo area as the office will be in Chiba city.

Thanks!

Welcome on Expat-blog nis!

Did you have a look at the Accommodation in Japan guide, there are useful links.

Hope this helps

HI Christine, I have checked on most websites but its very hard to get info on Chiba city/Makuhari area.

Most websites tend to concentrate on Tokyo city only and the typical expat area such as Hiroo Station, I am wondering if there is any residential area that is between tokyo city and Chiba City.

Thanks for your reply

try to ask this agency
tokyorent.com/mikan/index.shtml

nis wrote:

Hi

Does anyone have suggestions to list of decent apartment for family of 3 (with a toddler)?  preferably with balcony. We are looking at East Tokyo area as the office will be in Chiba city.

Thanks!

Hi, I am sure you could find easily if you drop by any agency
around the place that you wish to live.
Japanese people have a tendency to set up their web sites in Japanese, and learning Japanese would be the crucial after you settle down.
And for japanese education, it is very diffucult to find a school with a good system,giving you communicational skills.
For language, we can help as we are experienced in this area.

Good luck and best wishes, if you have diffuculies with opening bank accounts and aome other registration processes , I will be pleased to share my experience with you and your family .

Tokyo UR mansions are great for families, always close to schools, grocery stores etc.. and the prices are pretty good for Tokyo.

japanhousing.jp/

Also good for Chiba!

[Moderated - No Free Ads]