Car rent

I'm looking for used car monthly rental services . Does anyone have contacts of reliable car rental company and can share it by PM? Thanks.

Hi, I just rented a GMC Envoy from Apatchi Car Rental in Salmiya. It is 270kd a month. I had a problem with the tires and I called them they came and picked it up and brought it back to me fixed. No hassle. Great service. I would definitely recommend them.

u'll find car rental services all over Hawalli and littered in ad rags. its all a matter of "insurance", if u get full insurance, ur in the clear. it will range from 100 to 270+ as maxandsen suggested depending on ur vehicle of choice: sedan or SUV.

thanks maxandsen & legacy

best is to get a car on lease or rental, if there are any issues with the car you can inform the rental or those whom they direct to call in order to get the vehicle fixed.
If one owns the car then you become totally responsible and have to get the car to that place in order to fix the problem. after all mostly foreign workers have too many issues with the vehicles and they have to sell the car locally when they are leaving for good after leaving the job.