Avoiding a bad decision, i have ticket IN but no ticket OUT

Good day,

I was testing my new Sim card from Paraguay. Its a prepaid card with roaming activated. I was able to acquire trought a virtual assistant i hired on odesk.com, that shipped it to my place in Portugal. During that process i realize i may have made a bad decision. I have a ticket to enter paraguay, but no Exit one (  will try to explore the multi entrey situation).

Once uppon arrival, will that cause me some problems with borders officers?

thanks for your assistance.

Paulo Pereira

You only need a ticket out when applying for a tourist visa.  If you don't require a visa then no-one is going to ask you at the border to see a ticket out.

Thanks a lot Gabtar !

Due to the proximity of assuncion with Argentina, specially city of Clorinda, i was thinking to Stamp my passport there in order to achieve an extended stay in Paraguay ( plus also wish to ship some merchandise to Argentina clients trought my e-com venture ).

Is there a border control at Clorinda ? Is it the same as in Cuidad Del Este and the " bridge of amizade" ?

Again, thank you for thaking the time to reply and take a burden out of my shoulders. That gives me more freedom to find a good deal in terms of flight tickets.

Best regards
Paulo Pereira
-------------------------------------------

Edit :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ignaci … nal_Bridge

Clorinda is the busiest entry point, and quite efficious.  It is nothing like Cuidad del Este,, or the very easy Juan Pedro Caballero.  There is also another entry point at Encarnacion/Posadas, but I have not used that. 
If you don't need a visa you could try just going into Migracciones in Asuncion for an extension, and if you do apply for residency, you will get a change of status card and another 90 days.  On that point also, I am waiting for my residency and my 90 days ran out so I went to Migracciones and in 2 minutes they stamped my passport giving me another 90 days, for free.

From a bird eye point of vue, Clorinda looks quite a small town.
http://pt.distance.to/Clorinda-argentin … n-paraguay

Was surprised to read its very busy, cant wait to be in loco.
Thank you Mike Thomsen for your update, im not a residency candidat yet, but was nice to read one is able to extend with no fees attached.

Regards
Paulo

For what it's worth, in my experience the CDE border crossing is way busier than the Clorinds crossing.

thanks for sharing.
been in both places in the past.
Was the only gringo on the barge in clorinda, more movement in the friendship bridge in CDE.