Paying bills in Serbia

I've been living in Nis for the past two years. I usually pay my electric bill on time. However I didn't pay the June bill in July and I've been gone all August. The last day is today. I was wondering does anyone know when they decide to cut your electricity? I'll be there in 3 days. I was thinking of paying it on monday. I've tried to call them from the US but I can't reach them.

I was wondering does anyone know when they decide to cut your electricity? Do they call you first? Once they cut how long does it usually take to get it back?

CanSerb wrote:

I've been living in Nis for the past two years. I usually pay my electric bill on time. However I didn't pay the June bill in July and I've been gone all August. The last day is today. I was wondering does anyone know when they decide to cut your electricity? I'll be there in 3 days. I was thinking of paying it on monday. I've tried to call them from the US but I can't reach them.

I was wondering does anyone know when they decide to cut your electricity? Do they call you first? Once they cut how long does it usually take to get it back?

Relax the will not cut it becouze u must not pay more then 3 or more bills to do it any they will inform u but anywayt dont play the games and go to pay the bills.

CanSerb wrote:

Dont afraid. They will not cut your electricity. When somebody dont pay 2 bill he will be arrested. ;)

If I wanted to be malevolent I would say that most people from Nis are not paying their bills...:)