Set up a new business

Hello every one!
My name is António and I just lunch a new business – Be Portuguese for one day
The reason is simples – I love Portugal and is essential that foreigners get in touch with the authentic country. Portugal is more than the Algarve, much more than a simple visit to a new winery, or a good restaurant. Essentially Portugal is about is people and is way of living this country.
So, I ask you   - if you know anyone that is able and curious to discover Portugal and have good ideas how to promote the authentic country, please get in touch with me.
Cheers,
A

are you also in need of someone to work with your new business?

Hello!

Thanks for your e-mail
we are not recruting at moment, but depends wthat you have in mind?
Can you tell us a little more of you? back ground, professional areas, etc... can you send us your cv.
Cheers,
A.

Hi Antonio,

I write to wish you every success with your new business. I have been living for more then 20years in the Algarve and have been lucky enough to spend most of my holidays travelling around Portugal, at he end of the day I think the Algarve has very little to offer people who realy want to know Portugal and the people here. The great shame of this country is that so many come here - go to some dreadfull place like Albufeira and take that experience as what Portugal is all about. They might as well of stayed at home and hired a sun bed!I suppose that these masses of tourists are only after the sun (and who can blame them )but surely there must come a point where you simply get fed up with paying extortionate rates for third rate goods and service. The touristic board in my opinion should really be plugging other areas, there must be a lot of people who come here who would really like to know whats on offer else where in Portugal, who like me can't face another dried up pork chop with chips and salad (lettice and tomatoe - not my idea of a salad)want to visit some of the sites and get to meet some geniune Portuguese folks. These people are probably at the older age of tourism, have done the package tour to hell and want and can afford to see the real thing.

So I wish you the best of luck - I hope that boards such as this might help open peoples eyes to Portugal beyond the Algarve.

Hi António:

If you need help promoting your business in Portugal you can have a look into ruadireita.com it is a place here you can list you business/services for free.

Hope it helps

Regards

anyone else setting up a business in Portugal or interested in finding work, we have some in fo here
gekkoportugal.com/employment%20in%20portugal.htm

sorry, this is a better link.
http://www.gekkoportugal.com/employment … rtugal.htm

Hi we are just finalising stuff in uk before heading out to portugal,,,been over a few times and found area we,d like to move too,,,fabulous country,,,Could you give us and address of who wed have to get in touch with ,we would like to bring our catering trailer from the uk,,,so we would like to find out what organisations we would need to get in touch with ,,,e,g licences to trade in different areas,,,,food hygiene certificates,,,would we have to pay tax on our trailer,,,gas certificates e.t.c would be great to have some help,,,thanks peter