Help finding work

Hello if you are from the uk or the usa and looking for work in russia please ask. I can give you some advise that might help you.

Hi brooklyn13 and welcome to Expat.com!

You are willing to work in which sector?

Have you tired to post an advert in the Jobs section of Saint Petersburg classifieds? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

brooklyn13 wrote:

hello everyone i have been living in st petersburg for the last 7 months and just wanted to see if anyone can help me in any way to finding work..   all the best thank you :)

Haven't you tried to apply as a teacher of English?
By the way, maybe it's better to shift to Moscow because, in my opinion, it can offer more opportunities for foreigners.
For example, my husband is Nigerian and he could find a job in a hotel

I just arrived from ghana three weeks ago and I need jod. I live in Petersburg.I can: drive, join building construction field,Teach and others.Help by skype me on ericano_24.

[Moderated]

me too, i am programmer and i can work a lot of this, if somebody can help me or advice me where i can work, just write me on skype srchforlv or write me here please, by the way i am from Egypt and now in saintpetersburg

Hi  yasser_orcl,

Please feel free to post and advert in the IT developer job offers in Saint Petersburg section, this might be helpful. ;)

Thank you,

David.

hello people
if you are from Egypt there is no work for us in saint petersburg?
all work only for uk and usa?