Can be bring some medicines from abroad ?

hi
can we bring some medicines from abroad e.g headache , etc .
thanks

Make sure they're in the original packaging, bottle, with the prescription on it.

If you do take some medicines take a doctors prescription to show that it is for you and is required. If you cannot find something that says that it is OK to bring don't take it unless it is necessary for your health; you do not want to take any risks however as drug smuggling in KSA has dire consequences.

saimans wrote:

If you do take some medicines take a doctors prescription to show that it is for you and is required. If you cannot find something that says that it is OK to bring don't take it unless it is necessary for your health; you do not want to take any risks however as drug smuggling in KSA has dire consequences.

I'm really curious as to WHY you repeated what I'd just said??  I know I say brilliant things, but no need to copy them :P

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

I'm really curious as to WHY you repeated what I'd just said??  I know I say brilliant things, but no need to copy them :P

It took me time to submit my reply. So didnt saw your reply. :) 

And is this a copy of the 'COPY' Cat ???? :P

saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

It took me time to submit my reply. So didnt saw your reply. :) 

And is this a copy of the 'COPY' Cat ???? :P

There was almost an HOUR'S time difference between when I wrote and when YOU wrote!  If this is the case, it sureeeeeeee takes you a long time to submit!!!!! :P

Yeh I took off inbetween for some work and submitted it later. And i know, Cat has nine lives !! :thanks:

Ze kitty strikes again.. :)

And keep it simple, prescription meds,+ prescriptions bring em. the normal over the counter drugs, just leave em to be bought here.

Cheers!

There was almost an HOUR'S time difference between when I wrote and when YOU wrote!  If this is the case, it sureeeeeeee takes you a long time to submit!!!!! tongue

soooo funny ... lol

waltta wrote:

There was almost an HOUR'S time difference between when I wrote and when YOU wrote!  If this is the case, it sureeeeeeee takes you a long time to submit!!!!! tongue

soooo funny ... lol

I bet it is ..... :)

waltta wrote:

soooo funny ... lol

Maybe he's a slow typist? :whistle:

lol

Alliecat wrote:
waltta wrote:

soooo funny ... lol

Maybe he's a slow typist? :whistle:

lol

Thanx for knowing me so well.....:)

saimans wrote:

Thanx for knowing me so well.....:)

My pleasure! :lol:

waltta wrote:

soooo funny ... lol

Maybe he's a slow typist? whistle

lol

this is sooo funny too ... i'll cry :lol:

thx Alliecat .. u made my day ...

waltta wrote:

[

Whoa!!!  Finally somebody who appreciates me!

I think I :heart: you!

waltta wrote:

waltta wrote:

lol

I thought people used to laugh when things are funny !!! :)

saimans wrote:

I thought people used to laugh when things are funny !!! :)

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: